Safe And Reliable Calabasas Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The youngest city in Los Angeles County, Calabasas is located in southwest California. There are different theories as to how the city got its name but the most prevalent one being that its name is derived from the Spanish word Calabaza which means 'pumpkin' owing to their large presence in the city. Its residents enjoy quality living with all the amenities essential in a city that’s home to over 20,000 people. It is home to many tech companies where one can find employment or start their own businesses. There are various annual events for visitors and residents to look forward to. They bring people from all walks of life together to celebrate as a city.
If you are interested in moving or shipping cars to or from Calabasas, ship with A-1 Auto Transport for top of the line services that are fast and reliable. We have served the American people and customers from overseas for over 25 years. In that time, we have gained vast knowledge on the most efficient ways of transporting items and we have also opened up numerous shipping routes. Partner with us for a truly stress-free experience.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Francisco to Calabasas||$381||381 miles||2-4 days|
|Calabasas to Phoenix||$403||403 miles||2-4 days|
|Albuquerque to Calabasas||$607||810 miles||3-5 days|
|Calabasas to Denver||$623||1039 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Calabasas||$721||962 miles||3-5 days|
|Calabasas to Indianapolis||$1045||2090 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Calabasas||$1076||2691 miles||7-9 days|
|Calabasas to New York||$1124||2812 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Calabasas
The city covers a total area of about 13 square miles. We have the capacity to deliver to any location inside the city without breaking a sweat. Our drivers are adequately equipped and trained to handle any eventuality. When shipping cars to or from Calabasas, we only use the most efficient roads dictated by our research on traffic patterns in the area. This has enabled us to always deliver our customers items safely and on-time. Some of the neighboring towns, suburbs, and cities we also ship to include Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Santa Monica, San Fernando, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Moorpark, West Hollywood, Culver City, Santa Clarita, Burbank, El Segundo, and Inglewood.
Our service portfolio
Customers can rely on us for any shipping service they want. We have a wide array of them in our catalog. You can also talk to us if you need one tailored to your specific needs. Some of the services we provide include:
- Dealer to dealer transport. Dealers need to keep a healthy inventory level for their business to thrive. A good example is an auto shipper. He needs to have a minimum number of vehicles at his lot to ensure that customers get what they want. We are able to provide periodic deliveries at any interval you want. We have the necessary carriers to move any given number of cars. Shipping many vehicles at a go also qualifies you for discounts which you can later use to attract more clients.
- Enclosed/ covered shipping. Just as the name implies, your vehicle will be shipped under a covered container. This protects it from passersby getting access to it, debris thrown by wind, harsh weather, and theft. It is often used by people shipping luxury and expensive vehicles.
- Open-air transport
- State to state moving
- Interstate car towing
Types of vehicles that we ship
There are no limitations to the types of vehicles that we can ship. We have the capacity to fulfill any order. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped include:
- Sports utility vehicles. They come in different shapes and sizes. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have the necessary equipment and personnel to aid us in handling and shipping any shape and size they come in. our customers shipping SUVs are assured of fast, safe and on-time deliveries.
- Luxury vehicles
- Salvaged cars
How to effectively prepare your car for shipping
- Ensure that you clean the car in order to properly spot any dents, scratches, and any other damages. Take clear photographs of the affected areas to act as evidence if the need arises.
- Take out all personal items and any aftermarket customizations to prevent them from being damaged or being stolen.
- Run down your vehicle's fuel to about the quarter level. Any additional gas will be charged as excess weight.
- Deactivate any toll tags.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Deactivate your alarm system.
Ship with us
At A-1 Auto transport, we treat your shipment as if it was our own. You are provided with step by step status progress as your shipment makes its way to its destination. Your satisfaction is our goal.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.