Safe And Reliable Cabarrus County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cabarrus County is considered the Center of American Motorsports. It hosts the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR). From early spring through fall, guests and car racers visit Cabarrus County to witness and participate in the weekly NASCAR races. Professional car racers and automobile manufacturers make way to the county for its various racing complexes including the Charlotte Motor Speedway, MAX Dragway and the Concord Speedway where speed tests and F1 racing takes place. Just like the racers, guests visiting Cabarrus County can get their car shipped to or from the county at pocket friendly prices. A-1 Auto Transport is a trusted carrier firm experienced in shipping all kind of vehicles, from simple sedans to racecars. Car manufacturers from all over America have entrusted us with shipping their vehicles to North Carolina for speed testing and show casing purposes. We are the best choice for shipping cars to or from Cabarrus County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Cabarrus County||$263||263 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Cabarrus County||$378||378 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Cabarrus County||$428||428 miles||2-4 days|
|Cabarrus County to New York||$451||602 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Cabarrus County||$633||1056 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Cabarrus County||$1085||2714 miles||7-9 days|
|Cabarrus County to San Francisco||$1098||2745 miles||7-9 days|
|Cabarrus County to Tucson||$1197||1996 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
Like most people visiting a new area, guests depend on maps and GPS navigation just to get by. When it comes to getting your car shipped, A-1 Auto Transport gives clients the liberty to choose the delivery mode that best suits them. Those that prefer a hands on the wheel experience can get the car delivered at a terminal near their point of entry for easy access. Those that like convenience can get their cars shipped to the hotel address.
For racers and car manufacturers, we ship the cars straight to the garage or racing facility of their choice. We are well versed in the region and able to make successful deliveries to any place when shipping cars to or from Cabarrus County. We serve Concord City, Kannapolis, Locust, Harrisburg, Mount Pleasant, Midland, Poplar Tent, Odell, New Gilead, Rimertown, Gold Hill, Georgeville and Central Cabarrus.
- Race car transport service: Most race car owners prefer not to drive them on the open road, even when they are street legal. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional race car transport services to and from the racing complex. Not only do we serve independent racers, we are also outsourced by various professional motorsport companies to ship their cars. We recommend enclosed car shipping service for race cars as they are protected from prying eyes and external elements like extreme weather that may damage the car.
- Motorcycle shipping: Owners of two wheels enjoy affordable motorcycle shipping services under three shipping modes; crated, containerized and open air shipping. Open air shipping is the cheapest of them all as it simply involves securing the car onto the carrier using straps and shipping. Containerized shipping is more expensive as it involves hiring an intermodal container. Crated on the other hand is a cheaper alternative to containerized shipping. Read more about these services here.
Try us today!
Give A-1 Auto Transport a try when shipping cars to or from Cabarrus County and experience why we are the best in North Carolina.
Zip codes included in Cabarrus County
- ZIP Code 28025 - Concord
- ZIP Code 28026 - Concord
- ZIP Code 28027 - Concord
- ZIP Code 28075 - Harrisburg
- ZIP Code 28081 - Kannapolis
- ZIP Code 28082 - Kannapolis
- ZIP Code 28083 - Kannapolis
- ZIP Code 28107 - Midland
- ZIP Code 28124 - Mount Pleasant
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.