Bristol, Tennessee Professional Auto Transport
Bristol was named by the United States Congress as the birthplace of country music and it has long held up to that name by producing some of the most original country music in the world. Country music recording artists like the Carter Family and Jimmie Rodgers as well as Tennessee Ernie Ford all hail from Bristol. It’s also home to the Bristol Motor Speedway, one of the shortest NASCAR race tracks in the country and nearly 200,000 visitors head to the speedway twice per year bringing revenue not only to the track but to campgrounds surrounding the speedway and local business from Bristol to surrounding cities. One of the largest festivals in Bristol is the Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion that is held annually in downtown Bristol where Bristol, Tennessee comes together with Bristol, Virginia. The festival brings close to 50,000 people to the city each year. Other attractions in the area are the Bristol Caverns, Appalachian Caverns, Rocky Mount Museum, Viking Hall where concerts and other large events are held and several local museums, arts, and crafts vendors and performing arts companies. Bristol is part of the Tri-Cities in Tennessee that includes Bristol, Kingsport and Johnson City, Tennessee.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Bristol||$292||292 miles||2-4 days|
|Bristol to Cincinnati||$307||307 miles||2-4 days|
|Bristol to Baltimore||$413||413 miles||2-4 days|
|Bristol to Jacksonville||$393||524 miles||2-4 days|
|Bristol to Chicago||$449||598 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Bristol||$716||954 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Bristol||$868||1446 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Bristol||$1147||2294 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Bristol
Tips to keep in mind when shipping a car to Bristol, Tennessee:
- Before you move to Bristol, check out information on the city to see where your new neighborhood is, what local driving conditions are as well as weather patterns for the city. Keep in mind that Bristol is in the foothills in Tennessee and the driving terrain can be steep and hilly. Make sure your car is in prime driving condition before you have it shipped.
- Find a reliable company to move the car for you. You need to thoroughly check into the company before you hire them. Make sure they’re licensed and registered with the US DOT and that they carry ample insurance coverage. Choose a company that has a good reputation to ensure a smooth auto transport experience.
- Make sure that you plan to take off work or packing your home to be present when the driver picks the car up. All cars must be inspected before they are loaded and it’s best to be there in person so you can walk through the inspection with the driver. When the car is delivered be there as well and again walk through the inspection to be sure there is no damage to the car upon arrival.
Bristol Auto Transport Directory
Classic Transport International
Classic Transport International is a locally owned and operated trucking company that offers motor vehicle transport as well as transport for general freight, metal, concrete, paper products and refrigerated food. They are fully licensed, bonded and insured and registered with the US DOT.
2701 Lee Hwy,
Bristol, VA 24202
Blue Ridge Express Trucking
Blue Ridge Express Trucking is a privately owned and operated trucking company located in Bristol, Tennessee. They transport automobiles, heavy machinery and equipment and general freight. They are open 24 hours per day and provide door to door service and reasonable rates for shipping.
201 Amber Dr,
Bristol, TN 37620
Danny Herman Trucking Company
Located in Mountain City, Tennessee, Danny Herman Trucking Company provides reliable local, nationwide and international shipping for motor vehicles and other large and small freight. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded and strive to always deliver on time and damage free to all customers. They are a Christian based company that operates with a strong desire to show core values and quality service along with outstanding customer service.
811 S Shady St,
Mountain City, TN 37683
Bristol includes ZIP codes
37620, 37621, 37625.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Bristol - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37620
Our Services and Information
Car Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Kingsport - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37660
🇺🇸 Bristol - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37620
🇺🇸 Elizabethton - Carter, Tennessee (TN) 37643
🇺🇸 Afton - Greene, Tennessee (TN) 37616
🇺🇸 Church Hill - Hawkins, Tennessee (TN) 37642
🇺🇸 Butler - Johnson, Tennessee (TN) 37640
🇺🇸 Blountville - Sullivan, Tennessee (TN) 37617
🇺🇸 Erwin - Unicoi, Tennessee (TN) 37650
🇺🇸 Johnson City - Washington, Tennessee (TN) 37601
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September