Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bristol, Connecticut
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bristol Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A suburb of Hartford, Bristol is home to just over 60,000 residents. Its calling card, however, is the fact that the main studios for the ESPN TV network are located here. It is also home to a theme park that has the dubious distinction as the oldest functioning park in the country. It was once known for its clock-making enterprises, which is why the American Clock and Watch Museum is located here. In 2010, this city was ranked as number 84 on a list of best places to live in the country by Money Magazine.
There is plenty to do here, and thousands come in droves for events like the Bristol Mum Festival, among others. Additionally, the Witch’s Dungeon Classic Movie Museum and the New England Carousel Museum are located here, adding to the town’s sense of early American history.
Learn more about car shipping to Connecticut.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Bristol to Detroit||$525||700 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Chicago to Bristol||$655||874 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Bristol to Little Rock||$802||1338 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Bristol||$1006||2517 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Houston to Bristol||$1040||1734 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Bristol to Cheyenne||$1091||1819 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Bristol to Colorado Springs||$1131||1886 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Francisco to Bristol||$1194||2986 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Bristol Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Bristol car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Schedule transport drop-off for daytime: This allows the company to more carefully inspect your vehicle when dropping it off and allows for you to do the same when you are receiving your vehicle.
- Request proof of insurance: It simply isn’t enough for a company to tell you that they have insurance; you should ask to see the proof of it. This ensures that your vehicle is covered during the transport process.
- Ask for an after-hours number for a company rep: If something goes wrong with your vehicle during transport, you want to ensure that you have a number you can call to get more information. Ask for this information before the transport process takes place.
For more information, visit the City of Bristol website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bristol Auto Transport Companies Directory
Bluesky Car Transport
This Bristol-based transport company provides both open-air and container shipping around the Bristol region. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
298 Hull Street
Central Auto Transport
Located in nearby Rocky Hill, this transport company specializes in transporting vehicles of all types.
677 Cromwell Avenue, Rocky Hill, CT
Other Bristol Resources
Bristol Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Bristol.
CCSU – Central Connecticut State University is a regional, comprehensive public university dedicated to learning in the liberal arts and sciences and to education for the professions.
Services And Information
Bristol includes ZIP codes: