Safe And Reliable Brea Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Brea paints itself as a public gallery covering 12 square miles in Orange County, southwest of California. A walk through the city reveals countless sculptures and art pieces dotting across different areas. Nature extends the art by painting a serene country with sprawling valleys and green hilltops. When you have plans that involve shipping cars to or from Brea, you do not have to look further than A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most reliable service in the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles to Brea||$24||24 miles||1-2 days|
|Sacramento to Brea||$420||420 miles||2-4 days|
|Brea to Albuquerque||$579||773 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Brea||$851||1419 miles||4-6 days|
|Omaha to Brea||$922||1538 miles||5-7 days|
|Philadelphia to Brea||$1078||2696 miles||7-9 days|
|Brea to Atlanta||$1079||2159 miles||6-8 days|
|Brea to Minneapolis||$1146||1911 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Brea
From the downtown district to the city suburbs, A-1 Auto Transport offers the most extensive service coverage. We are present in all the 50 states of the union in addition to offering international shipping solutions.
Our transport services in Brea
When winter hits hard, enclosed carriers remain one of the safest options in auto transportation. We use modern trucks that help to secure the vehicles in various ways:
- A fully covered carriage to keep out the elements.
- Hydraulic lift gates that help to protect the undercarriage on cars with a low ground clearance.
- A modern suspension system that cuts down the bumping and shifting experienced on rough roads.
Open-air shipping is simple and straightforward, making it have the lowest costs. The trucks have no special features other than offering greater room to fit more vehicles. We load and unload the cars by driving them on the trailers. A-1 Auto Transport keeps a large network of shipping depots across the country. When you book for the terminal shipping option, we will decide on the nearest transportation hub in your state that we can use for drop-off/pick-up. Door-to-door shipping frees up your time and schedule as the transporter does all the running. We will fetch the car from any corner of the world and deliver it to your home, office, or any other convenient place. The roll-on/roll-off standard (RoRo) is extremely cheap where we use a specialized vessel. The boat has a wide ramp where the vehicles drive up or down when loading and unloading. Shipping containers help to secure your cargo from potential damage during the transportation process. We can move the vehicles using a shared container, which is cheaper or a dedicated container.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport goes beyond shipping cars to or from Brea by offering solutions for all types of automobiles such as:
- Electric cars and hybrids
- RVs and motorhomes
- Trucks and vans
- Boats and yachts
- Farm machinery
- Golf carts, jet skis, and snowmobiles
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Start by giving the vehicle a thorough cleaning. It makes it easy to find dents and scratches during the inspection.
- Remove all personal items and aftermarket accessories fitted in the vehicle. They may add unnecessary weight to the car.
- Keep the gas tank at less than a quarter-full. Levels above that might spill over during transportation, creating a safety problem.
- Keep the tires well inflated, the battery on a full charge, and top off the fluid levels.
- Get up to speed with vehicle ownership and driving regulations at the state’s Directorate of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Prepare a set of keys for the ignition and other compartments in the vehicle. The truck driver will need them when handling your vehicle and when opening it up for inspection at the checkpoints. Take note of the mileage on the odometer before giving out the car.
- Plan to reach the destination at least 1-2 days ahead of the delivery. It helps you prepare for other details such as learning the directions to the collection point. The truck driver might also need your guidance when making the drop-off.
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully licensed and bonded car shipping service with operations in all parts of the country. We are your best choice for shipping cars to or from Brea because:
- Our 20-year record of accomplishment includes serving dealerships, manufacturers, private corporations, families, college students, and other professionals. Here is what some of them have to say about the service.
- We have a self-managed fleet, which allows us to take charge of all the steps involved in the process. If we cannot do the job, we will let you know or find someone who will do it better than we could.
- We have a lot of confidence in our service, which allows us to give out quotes without asking for anything in return.
Get free quotes!
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com