Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bradenton, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Bradenton Safe and Reliable Automobile Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bradenton is in one of the most scenic places in Florida. Situated as the largest city in the Florida Metro area of Bradenton, Sarasota and Venice, it has a local population of nearly 52,000 residents as well as a combined population with the others of close to 690,000. Each year more than 2 million tourists visit the Bradenton area to enjoy the quaint, quiet coastal area of the city.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Orlando to Bradenton||$117||117 miles||1-2 days|
|Bradenton to Miami||$244||244 miles||2-4 days|
|Bradenton to New Orleans||$521||694 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Bradenton||$686||1144 miles||4-6 days|
|Bradenton to Washington D.C.||$706||941 miles||3-5 days|
|Bradenton to Chicago||$726||1210 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Bradenton||$972||1620 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Bradenton||$1234||3086 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
If you’re an orange juice lover, then you’ll really enjoy Bradenton as it is home to Tropicana Products, makers of the well-known orange juice and other juice blends. Tropicana employs close to 10,000 people and provides a wealth of economic opportunities for job relocation to the area.
While Bradenton has a public bus line, the Manatee County Area Transit (MCAT) to get around in the city as well as shuttles runs to Sarasota, Anna Maria, Holmes Beach and other area attractions, the best way to travel through the city is by personal vehicle. When you need to have your car relocated to Bradenton or transported while you’re in the city, you’ll need to hire a reliable automobile transport company.
Learn more about shipping a boat, car or other vehicles to Florida.
Tips to Prepare For Transport
When you’re making plans to have your car transported to Bradenton there are some things you need to do to prepare the car for transport. Most people choose open car shipping as it is typically the least expensive as well as the fastest way to have a car delivered. You may also choose enclosed shipping if you have a luxury, exotic or classic car that needs extra security during transport or if you need to ship other items with the car. To prepare for transport, use some of the following tips to ensure a safe and secure voyage for your car:
- Cleanliness is important: Prior to having your car loaded onto a carrier for transport, either when moving locally in Bradenton, to Bradenton from another city or state or from Bradenton you should make sure the car has been cleaned inside and out. Your car will go through a damage inspection just before it is loaded, and ensuring cleanliness will make it easier to spot signs of damage if there is any. It will also help keep the car safe during transport. Items left inside a car during transport can be dangerous if they fly around. Not only to the interior or your car or the windows but to other cars loaded on the carrier as well as people that may be nearby if something dislodges and exits the window.
- Damage protection: As you discuss the contract with the automobile transporter, you will want to check to see what amount of damage insurance coverage is available. Most often, insurance is included with shipping, whether local or long distance. If you have a classic, exotic or collectors car, you may want to ensure the total available will be enough to cover the car in case of an accident during transport.
- Door to Door or Terminal: Most automobile transport is completed with convenient door to door transport. This means the car will be picked up at your home or business location, or at an agreed on location that will be best for you. If you will need to have the car placed into storage prior to the date of pick-up, you will need to make arrangements with the carrier to put the car in storage at a terminal and pick it up there instead of at your home or business. It is always best to be present when the car is picked up if at all possible so you can walk through the pre-delivery inspection with the driver.
- Discounts: Many automobile transport and moving companies offer discounts to military, students and seniors. They may also offer seasonal transport discounts. If a discount is not offered, then you should ask if they have any available discounts that would help you save money on shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bradenton Automobile Transport and Moving Directory
A-1 Auto Transport has put together a convenient list of local Bradenton Automobile Transport and Moving Companies.
Modern Movers Inc.
Modern Movers Inc. offers a full line of moving and relocation services. They offer local, long distance and international automobile transportation as well as full-service moving. If you need to have personal belongings or your automobile stored during the move, they also offer storage facilities. Modern Movers Inc. is a Military and DOD certified company that has provided moving and relocation services for more than 30 years.
4505 30th St W, Bradenton, FL 34207
Atlantic Relocation Systems
This company offers local and long distance moving services as well as automobile transportation locally and long distance. They are a full-service mover with services for residential as well as business relocation. Offering door to door service and portable storage containers. Their office is located 5 miles from Bradenton in Sarasota, Florida.
6314 31st St E, Sarasota, FL 34243
Bradenton includes ZIP codes:
34201, 34202, 34203, 34204, 34205, 34206, 34207, 34208, 34209, 34210, 34211, 34212, 34217, 34218, 34280, 34281, 34282.