Living in Bonner Springs makes it easier to find the right transport services. Use the Internet to conduct your research and narrow down your options.
Once you have compiled a small list of transporters that you would like to receive quotes from, begin calling around. During your calls, don’t just gather quotes for comparison. Ask questions and have any concerns addressed before you hire them to ship your precious bike.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Choose from Several Motorcycle Shipping Methods.
- Enclosed Transport – This is considered the safest way to transport a motorcycle. The bike is protected from any potential transportation hazards and driving hazards.
- Open Air Transport – This isn’t as popular among those shipping a bike. However, it is the cheapest shipping method and the bike will still have insurance coverage.
- Door to Door Delivery – This convenient method means that the bike will be picked up at a specific location and delivered to its destination.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery – This method is very safe, reliable and cost effective. However, it can be considered less convenient for those who do not live near the depot where the bike will be delivered to.
- Crated Transport – This method may require some extra preparation. Depending on the bike, the customer may have to remove the mirrors and handlebars, drain the fluids and disconnect the battery. This is the safest form of delivery.
What Will the Transport Company Hold Me Responsible For?
- Cleaning the bike of all dirt and grime.
- Removing any loose objects and accessories.
- Disconnecting the alarm system and possibly the battery.
- Checking the fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Gas reading should not be above ¼ tank before transport.
- Documenting and listing all damages to the motorcycle.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory