Safe And Reliable Bonner County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bonner County is located in the northern region of the state of Idaho. It is part of Sandpoint Micropolitan area. Locations in the county, such as Sandpoint, Dover, Kootenai, and Clark Fork are some of the common destinations we serve on a regular basis. As a top Idaho auto shipper, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Bonner County. Read on for more information about our services and why you should hire us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bonner County to Seattle||$351||351 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Bonner County to Los Angeles||$766||1277 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bonner County to Phoenix||$822||1370 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Bonner County||$1031||2063 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Atlanta to Bonner County||$1174||2348 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Bonner County to New Orleans||$1190||2381 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Bonner County to Washington, D.C.||$1241||2483 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car shipping in Bonner County
We ship all types of vehicles to and from Bonner County. The people who commonly demand our services in the area are residents, tourists, auto dealers, and business corporations. Before the shipping process begins, you have to choose:
- The method of shipping: There are two shipping methods; open transport and enclosed transport. Open transport is cheaper. Your car is safely secured on one of the decks of an open trailer. The extra cost of enclosed transport is worth it because your vehicle will be shielded from road debris and harsh weather.
- The pickup and delivery method: Door-to-door pickup and delivery is the most common option. It is a convenient service that requires us to pick and drop your car off at the location of your choice. The alternative is terminal shipping which requires you to drop-off and pick your car at any of our shipping terminals.
Shipping services in Bonner County
We offer a wide range of vehicle transport services. The most common services in Bonner County are:
- Interstate car shipping – we ship cars to and from locations in all 50 states. Our recent customers in Bonner County required auto shipping services to and from locations in the states of Washington, Montana, California, and Texas.
- Snowmobile shipping – Bonner County is very mountainous. These mountains are covered in snow in the winter, allowing recreational activities such as skiing, hiking, and driving snowmobiles. We are experts in transporting snowmobiles. Refer to this article for more information.
The cost of shipping cars to or from Bonner County
The main factors affecting the cost of shipping are the distance of shipping and the weight of the car. That is why you are required to give the current location of the vehicle, its destination, and its make and model. Generally, it will cost you between $0.5 and $1.5 per mile to ship an average-sized car.
Fortunately, it is quite easy and free to know the exact amount you will pay for the shipping of your car. Simply request a free quote from us. We offer some of the lowest rates in the market.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We are the best at what we do for the following reasons:
- Experience – we have been in the transport industry for more than 20 years. With such experience, you can trust that we know the best auto shipping techniques and how to expertly handle the challenges of auto shipping.
- Fast car shipping – we have a reputation for delivering cars on time. We do not give you pick up and delivery timelines we cannot manage.
- Safe car shipping – we handle our customers’ cars with a lot of care. Otherwise, we would not have clean safety records.
Request a quote now
We are one of your best choices when shipping cars to or from Bonner County. We provide a wide range of services and car transportation options. And we have a track record of fast and safe car shipping. Plus, our services are available at reasonable rates. To book our services, request a quote now or call us via the number at the top of this page.
Zip codes included in Bonner County:
- 83804 Blanchard
- 83811 Cabinet
- 83809 Careywood
- 83811 Clark Fork
- 83813 Cocolalla
- 83865 Colburn
- 83821 Coolin
- 83825 Dover
- 83864 Dover
- 83836 East Hope
- 83836 Hope
- 83840 Kootenai
- 83841 Laclede
- 83865 Naples
- 83848 Nordman
- 83822 Oldtown
- 83852 Ponderay
- 83856 Priest Lake
- 83856 Priest River
- 83809 Sagle
- 83860 Sagle
- 83864 Sandpoint
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Blanchard - Bonner, Idaho (ID) 83804
Our Services and Information
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Coeur D'alene - Kootenai, Idaho (ID) 83816
🇺🇸 Hayden - Kootenai, Idaho (ID) 83835
🇺🇸 Post Falls - Kootenai, Idaho (ID) 83854
🇺🇸 Rathdrum - Kootenai, Idaho (ID) 83858
🇺🇸 Sandpoint - Bonner, Idaho (ID) 83864
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.