Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Big Island, Hawaii
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Reliable Auto Shipping to the Big Island
The Big Island, also known as Hawaii Island or the Island of Hawaii is the largest of the Hawaiian Islands. The population on the Big Island is nearly 190,000 people and with an area of more than 4000 square miles it is the biggest island in the United States and bigger than all of the other islands of Hawaii combined. The Big Island is one of the most beautiful places in the state of Hawaii with spectacular waterfalls such as Akaka Falls, several botanical Gardens including Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden and Sadie Seymour Botanical Gardens. Agriculture including crops such as macadamia nuts, flowers, papaya and tropical vegetables as well as coffee beans plays an important part in the growing economy of the area. Most of the economy, however, is due to tourism and there are several beautiful resorts in North Kona and South Kohala on the island. Those living on the island enjoy beautiful black sand beaches, horseback riding, and sailing, snorkeling, and other water sports.
For more information on things to do on the Big Island of Hawaii, you can visit the Go Hawaii website.
Is Your Car Ready for Shipment to the Big Island?
Shipping to the Big Island of Hawaii can seem like a very overwhelming task to undertake. Keep these key points in mind to make sure that you and your motor vehicle are ready for overseas transport:
- Before your car is shipped you need to thoroughly inspect it for signs of damage including chipped paint, dents or dings or other impairments. The car should be washed and all areas well cleaned as US customs will not allow cars that are dirty to be shipped to Hawaii.
- Although Hawaii is part of the United States, all personal items must be removed from the vehicle prior to shipping per regulation of United States customs. If personal items are left inside of the vehicle customs agents can deny the vehicle for transport.
- All motor vehicles shipping to Hawaii must be operable. Vehicles that do not run are ineligible for shipment. The car needs to be in good mechanical condition, must be clean, no cracks or breaks in the windshield and the emergency brake must work. The fuel should be no higher than a quarter tank in the car security system or alarm must be disabled.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Professional Auto Transport to the Big Island
Truthful Transport Inc. Car Shipping Services
Truthful Transport is a leader in the car shipping industry and they are licensed and fully insured. They have been in business since 2010 and are family owned and operated. They ship to all states in the United States including Alaska and Hawaii and can have your motor vehicle delivered to your new location on the Big Island. They offer safe shipping at the lowest prices available. They offer discounts for military, auto dealerships, college students and AAA members.
4800 North Federal Hwy. Suite 100 B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Hawaii Car Transport
Hawaii Car Transport makes motor vehicle shipping seamless and stress-free when you need to ship a car, SUV, truck, motorcycle or heavy equipment. They offer great rates and the fastest delivery possible to the Big Island. All shipments to Hawaii are easily tracked via convenient online tracking software and all services are fully licensed, bonded and insured.