Motorcycle shipping services can be found all over the country. Each and every transport company has their own set of services and features that they are able to offer their customers.
Nevertheless, finding a trustworthy company that you can depend on for your motorcycle’s transport is quite simple when you live near the City of Bettendorf.
There are certain characteristics that a reliable motorcycle transport company will show. It is important that you pay attention to the characteristics of the companies in the area as you are researching them. You should feel comfortable and at ease with the shipping process of your bike.
Characteristics of a Dependable Transport Company.
- Approved through the Department of Transport.
- Positive reviews and ratings on the Internet.
- They have a well designed website.
- They offer a variety of different services.
- The company has been around for many years or has a long history in the transport industry, especially handling motorcycles.
- The customer service is friendly, helpful and professional.
- They have the right equipment and the employees are well trained.
- They offer insurance coverage.
What Should I Ask the Company?
- Do you offer binding quotes?
- What fees are associated in the quote?
- What services do you offer?
- Can I specify the delivery dates?
- Do I qualify for any discounts?
- What types of coverage do you offer to protect the motorcycle?
- Are you approved through the Department of Transport?
- How long has your company been involved in the transport industry?
Services to Consider.
There are some services that are completely optional. One of these options is whether or not you want expedited shipping. Expedited shipping puts your motorcycle at the top of the list, assuring that it gets there in a much more time efficient manner. Guaranteed delivery is similar and it assures that your motorcycle will arrive on a specific date.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.