Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Avon Park, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Avon Park Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Avon Park is the best place to stay when you need to commune with nature, go on a fishing trip, or enjoy a round of golf, all in one city. It is an alluring place that will leave the wanderer yearning for more time to enjoy the attractions in Florida. If you plan to have an extended business trip, holiday or a permanent residence, it is a good idea to tag along with your precious wheels. A-1 Auto Transport offers the safest and most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Avon Park.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Avon Park to Tampa||$84||84 miles||1-2 days|
|Miami to Avon Park||$180||180 miles||1-2 days|
|New Orleans to Avon Park||$526||701 miles||3-5 days|
|Avon Par to Columbus||$615||1025 miles||4-6 days|
|Dallas to Avon Park||$691||1152 miles||4-6 days|
|Avon Park to New York||$694||1156 miles||4-6 days|
|Avon Park to Boston||$823||1371 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Avon Park||$1182||2955 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Avon Park
We can drop off or pick up your car at the Executive Airport or any neighborhood in the city. Our coverage extends to all the surrounding lakeside resorts, with extensive networks that include every state in the US. We also work on international assignments.
Services offered in Avon Park
- We can send your vehicle to any overseas destination by boat or by plane. We can help sail through the hectic process starting from the paperwork stage. Our roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) service offers the most economical rates while containerized transport adds extra safety to the cars in transit.
- At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand your passion for the restoration projects and luxury vehicles that you have. It is why we have a specialist transport service for these cars. The enclosed standard shields them from inclement weather and road debris.
- The pick-up time frame on open-air transport is usually shorter and so is the delivery. We have more trucks running regular trips across Florida, making them readily available on request. It features prominently across the country and serves as the most popular standard for shipping cars to or from Avon Park.
- The terminal transportation service offers a cheaper way to send off or receive your vehicle. We will ask you to drop it off at an appointed depot in your state, where will collect it and send it to the next hub in the destination.
- The disadvantage with terminal shipping is that it exposes your vehicle to a high-traffic surrounding, which could lead to possible damage. Door-to-door transport helps to secure the process from start to finish as our driver drops off the car at your residence in the same shape that you left it.
Types of cars that we ship
- Classic, exotic, and high-end vehicles
- Motorcycles, quad bikes, and ATVs
- SUVs and trucks
- Electric cars and hybrids
- Campers, RVs, and motorhomes
- Farm machinery, project cargo, and industrial equipment
How to prepare a car for shipping
Personal and household items can damage your vehicle’s interior during the transportation process. We recommend that you take them out. Do not leave any valuables or important documents inside the car as well. It is also a good idea to remove all custom accessories like DVD players, TVs, speakers, and GPS.
A thorough wash helps to get rid of dirt, debris, animal droppings, and residue that may make it difficult to run a proper inspection. Walks around the car as you record the pre-existing imperfections, which includes all the chips, dents, scratches, and discolorations. Use a camera to take dated photographs of the vehicle’s exterior from all angles.
Prepare the vehicle in the same way as if you plant to drive it immediately. Run the following maintenance steps to keep it in the best shape:
- Check and top off the fluid levels
- Keep the battery on a full charge
- Run down the fuel to 1/4 of the tank
- Make sure that you have properly inflated tires
Secure all the sensitive parts on the exterior and remove any custom accessories like spoilers, grills, ground effects, and other items that may cause damage during transportation. Secure the top cover on a convertible, retract the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors.
Remove the EZ passes and deactivate the toll tags since they will accumulate unnecessary fees as you vehicle travels along the highway. Disable the alarm system to keep it from interrupting the process or even draining the battery.
Do not fail to check on all the regulatory matters that spring up when shipping cars to or from Avon Park. Your transporter may help with some of this information. Find the local DMV to get further details.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest car shippers in the country. Our SAFER license allows us to work across all the regions of the US while giving your vehicle the best insurance protection throughout the trip.
Get instant quotes!
Fill this form or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.