Safe And Reliable Avalon Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Avalon is a city on Santa Catalina Island, of the California Channel Islands. It is the southernmost city in the County of Los Angeles. It is majorly a resort community with plenty of shoreline for tourists and residents to enjoy. You'll find plenty of water-based activities to take part in, for instance; boating, riding jet skis, water skiing, surfing, fishing, paddle boarding, parasailing, and many more. There's also golfing, hiking, biking, zip lining etc.
If you are in need of moving services or you're looking to shipping cars to or from Avalon, get in touch with us for one of the most affordable, reliable, and stress-free services. We are A-1 Auto Transport, one of the leading auto shipping companies in the world. We have served people across the globe for the past quarter-century. Our company has grown to be associated with making efficient and on-time deliveries everywhere we go. Ship with us and enjoy world-class services on a budget.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to Avalon||$266||266 miles||2-4 days|
|Sacramento to Avalon||$403||403 miles||2-4 days|
|Avalon to Salt Lake City||$623||623 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Avalon||$826||1377 miles||4-6 days|
|St. Louis to Avalon||$964||1607 miles||5-7 days|
|Indianapolis to Avalon||$1096||1828 miles||5-7 days|
|Avalon to Washington, D.C.||$1157||2315 miles||6-8 days|
|Avalon to New York||$1234||2469 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Avalon
Most people get to Avalon by cruise ships or boats. There is a small airport in Catalina, just 7 miles off of the city where small aircraft can land. When shipping cars to or from Avalon, we normally use boats which are cheaper than using planes. Planes can also be used to ship certain items if you need them expedited.
Our company also makes deliveries to the other cities and town around Avalon such as Rancho Palos Verdes, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Long Beach, Seal Beach, Lomita, Costa Mesa, Palos Verdes Estates, West Carson, Signal Hill, Fountain Valley, Rossmoor, Carson, Torrance, and Westminster.
Services we provide
- Enclosed shipping. If safety is your main concern, then this is the service for you. Your vehicle is firmly and safely secured in a shipping container before being shipped off. The container protects your vehicle against pebbles and other debris damage, excessive sunlight, harsh weather, theft and prying eyes. This service is often used by individuals shipping luxury, vintage, and generally expensive cars.
- Open-air transport. This is one of the cheapest services available. Your vehicle is put on the back of a flatbed or an open-sided carrier and shipped to its destination. It's convenient for people shipping regular, inexpensive vehicles.
- Freight shipping. This service is ideal for people who are in need of shipping services that aren't covered in our other shipping services categories. It is flexible to almost include everything one would need to ship. From farm products that may need refrigeration, industrial boiler and other equipment, engines and so much more. We also provide warehousing and storage facilities should you need your items stored for a short while.
- Multi-car transportation. If you are in need of shipping many vehicles at a go, then today is your lucky day. Our fleet of carriers is able to accommodate many vehicles at a go. Shipping many vehicles at a go reduces the handling cost and consequently, the cost of shipping.
Vehicles that we ship
There's no type of vehicle we cannot ship. Our adaptive and versatile equipment allows us to handle different vehicles that vary in both size and weight. Some of them include.
- Golf carts. There are strict rules regulating the sizes of vehicles allowed in Avalon. It is very difficult to get a full-sized vehicle permit. The main mode of transportation in the city is by golf carts and small electric or gasoline powered vehicles called autoettes. It is a challenge shipping these kinds of vehicles due to their low clearance. They require additional equipment such as forklifts and cranes. We are well-equipped to handle anything that comes our way.
- Recreational vehicles
- Jet skis
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
- Clean your car thoroughly to make scratches, dents and other damages visible. Take pictures of them to serve as proof should anything happen to your vehicle while it's being shipped.
- Remove all your personal items and any custom installations to prevent theft or damage.
- Ensure that your car only has a quarter tank of gas.
- Disable your alarm.
- Make additional copies of your car keys.
- Take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
Ship with us
With an infrastructure of over 30 carriers, 40 terminals, and storage facilities all over the world, you have no reason to worry about your shipment when you ship with us. We take good care of it and we ensure it gets to you on-time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.