Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Auburn, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Auburn Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in California, Auburn is the county seat of Placer County. It is the undisputed endurance capital of the world. Auburn is home to Auburn State Recreational Area which is a park with lots of endurance adrenaline parked activities such as runs, bike rides, triathlons etc. The city also has a flurry of other activities which include rodeos, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, and canoeing, kayaking, fishing, mountain bike riding in rugged terrain, horse riding, daredevil parachute jumps from raised platforms, golfing, and many other fun activities for the whole family. It is also home to one of the best wineries and grape growing orchards in the state. There are a few museums that one can visit in order to learn about the city’s rich gold mining history.
Visiting Auburn is better done in your own car. That way, you will have ample time to visit all the beautiful places that it has to offer. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Auburn, no other company does it better than A-1 Auto Transport. We have been around for over 25 years. In that time we have honed our skills and can now efficiently make timely deliveries.
Areas we serve in Auburn
The city has an efficient transport network that includes rail transport and an airport that’s mainly used for general aviation and has a 3,700 ft long runway. Accessing the various parts is not difficult because of the many roads that pass through the area. The main ones that we use when shipping cars to or from Auburn are Interstate Highway 80 and California Highway 49.
Other towns, suburbs, and cities adjacent to Auburn that we ship to include North Auburn, Rocklin, Lincoln, Roseville, Folsom, Cameron Park, Orangevale, Citrus Heights, Placerville, Fair Oaks, Foothill Farms, North Highlands, Grass Valley, Carmichael, and Rancho Cordova.
We are the best at providing a wide variety of quality services that are both efficient and affordable. Customers do not need to worry about the safety and the location of their vehicles because we provide full value replacement and satellite tracking services with every order. Some of the services we provide include:
- Reliable international and domestic moving
- Military personnel owned vehicles shipping
- Interstate vehicle towing
- Heavy equipment shipping
- Freight shipping
- Multiple vehicle shipping
- Auto dealership deliveries
- Door to door transport
- Enclosed shipping
- Open-air transport
Types of vehicles that we can transport
At A-1 Auto Transport, our equipment and staff play a vital role in our day to day operation. Thanks to the experienced gained over our 25 years of existence, we can proudly and safely handle any type of vehicles that come our way, including:
- Classis and antique vehicles. These vehicles are rare and can be very expensive. They require adequate protection, skilled, and experienced people to handle their shipment. We provide enclosed and air-ride suspension services to ensure that your vehicle gets a smooth and fully-protected shipping.
- We are able to ship all kinds of motorcycles both locally and internationally. Some of them include the expensive Harley Davidson, dirt bikes, American choppers, race bikes, motor cross bikes and many others. They are carefully crated in and secured in boxes that provide additional protection.
- RVs and motorhomes. Shipping and an RV or a motorhome is not cheap but then again so is running them. Their size is what makes them expensive to transport. Transporting them is better than running them because they have a very poor gas to mileage ratio and it saves you the hassle and the boredom of driving over long distances on unfamiliar roads.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
The shipping process begins way before you deliver or have your vehicle picked up by the shipping company. It begins by adequately preparing it in order to have a safe, incident-free and timely delivery. Some of the tasks involved include:
- Remove all loose items and aftermarket installations such as speakers, DVD players etc.
- Take pictures of all damages.
- Remove any toll tags or parking passes.
- Clean your vehicle.
- Service your vehicle ensuring all leaks are plugged.
- Make extra copies of your keys.
- Switch-off your alarm system.
Ship with us
We provide comprehensive, quality yet affordable services. Our company ensures that your vehicle is taken care of and delivered on time. You will be so impressed with our professionalism and service delivery that you will recommend us to your family and friends.
You can reach us on 1-800-452-2880 for any additional information regarding shipping cars to or from Auburn.