Safe And Reliable Arkansas Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Yes, it is the home of former president Bill Clinton and has a place firmly entrenched in Tornado Alley, but there is much more to Arkansas than meets the eye. From beautiful natural settings to some of the best BBQ in the Midwest, you are surely going to want your car to drive around and peruse the small towns that line the map in this Midwestern state. And, if you do plan to chase a twister or two, you may want to do so in your own truck, van or vehicle, which you know it reliable.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Little Rock to Fayetteville||$193||193 miles||1 - 2 days|
|New Orleans, LA to Little Rock||$427||427 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Little Rock to Chicago, IL||$488||651 miles||3 - 5 days|
|North Carolina to Arkansas||$634||845 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Arkansas to New York||$726||1210 miles||4- 6 days|
|Los Angeles, LA to Arkansas||$1008||1680 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Little Rock to Oregon||$1021||2043 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Arkansas to Seattle, WA||$1101||2201 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Arkansas? While Arkansas is centrally located, you might still want to consider transporting your car to its final destination. This will be helpful, especially if you’re the one driving a moving truck and don’t want to risk also hauling your car. Choose a safe and trusted transport service and take the driving complication off the table. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare brokerages and carriers with trucks in your area right now.
Tips For Using Arkansas Car Transport Companies
If you have plans to use your vehicle to travel around Arkansas, book your Arkansas auto shipping with a few key plans in mind:
- Find out where terminals are located: Since Arkansas isn’t as big as, say, California, you certainly want to check with your Arkansas car shipping company of choice to ensure that there are terminals to get your car in whatever town or city you plan to visit while in Arkansas.
- Get quotes from different Arkansas vehicle shipping companies or consult with a broker online: Depending on whether you are planning for delivery straight to your front door or if you want to coincide a delivery with your arrival in the state, quotes from various Arkansas automobile transport companies ensures that you get both the services you desire for your specific needs as well as a quote that best fits your price budget. Read their BBB accredited review of the shippers you are planning on transporting your automobile with.
- Make sure that you check all fluids before shipping your vehicle: Depending on where you plan to travel upon your car’s arrival in Arkansas, you may or may not have access to a full-service auto depot where you can get your car serviced during your trip.
Whether it’s chasing twisters or sightseeing in small town America, Arkansas certainly has plenty to offer those that just want a glimpse of a slower pace of life. Take the time to crawl around the state in your own vehicle; it’s well worth the financial investment to ship your car to you for your own comfort.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Arkansas
A1 Auto Transport may move your car throughout the state of Arkansas, between states, across the US, and even to another country. The longer the distance across which you must move your vehicle, the better it is to use a carrier.
Fuel, time spent on the road, as well as hotel and food bills are considered when calculating the transportation cost. Our carriers can ship up to 12 cars at a time, so the price is split between each customer. Therefore, even while taking the driver’s salary into consideration, it is still cheaper to use our services.
International Auto Transport from/to Arkansas
There are several things you must take into consideration when planning to ship your car abroad: The first of these is the documentation you will have to prepare. Our staff can inform you on what you’ll have to gather and guide you through the process.
The second problem is the import taxes which differ from one country to another. Make sure they’re within a reasonable amount before shipping.
Finally, you’ll have to deal with customs and various situations which may appear along the way. A1 Auto Transport can navigate these problems for you, making the process much more comfortable.
Cheap Car Transportation Options in Arkansas
The company you pick will have the greatest influence on the price you’ll pay as the customer. Beware of companies with suspect backgrounds and unusually small rates, since they may try to scam you.
On the other hand, smaller companies may be limited in the variety of services they can provide. Since their transport system is not flexible enough, they may inquire more costs for each transport they perform. Their rates tend to be higher because of this.
Just like you would go to a supermarket instead of a corner store for cheap food, the best option for well priced auto transportation is always a large established company like A1 Auto Transport. Due to our large fleet and our system/technology improving on a yearly basis, our rates are low as well.
To make the price of auto transportation as low as possible, we suggest using our open carriers and terminals. Taking advantage of our seasonal offerings will also help. There are also other discounts you may be able to use if you meet certain criteria. Call for more details.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Arkansas
Open vehicle carriers get your car to the designated delivery point, but if you want to transport an exotic vehicle or a luxury car, you may want to consider contracting an enclosed carrier.
Enclosed carriers ensure a safe environment for your classic car, void of bumps or scratches caused by the weather or by accidental movements on top of trailers. Enclosed vehicle carriers can access facilities with minimal parking needs. They keep antique and luxury vehicles safe from road debris, dirt, or the weather in Arkansas.
Arkansas Special Discounts
Students and seniors that wish to contract an auto carrier to Arkansas or within the state’s borders benefit from specific discounts. Service members are also honored with a special discount for any vehicle shipment contract they sign. Additionally, there’re a variety of seasonal discounts offered throughout the year that clients may benefit from.
Auto Transport Safety Measures in Arkansas
As a customer, you may be worried about leaving your car in the hands of someone else for several days. However, for the simple fact your car will be sitting on a trailer instead of being driven across the country, it’s much less likely for it to get damaged.
When driving your vehicle, you can get a flat tire, something may break, your car will be directly exposed to the elements, etc. On the other hand, there’s no chance of a malfunction when the car isn’t even running. No extra mileage is added either.
You automobile will be secured on the platform, so it won’t move during transport. It will also be protected from the elements by the beams and cars surrounding it. The company can be held liable if anything happens, and your vehicle is insured. So, the risk is minimal.
How to Request a Price Estimate
On each page, we’ve provided a form customers can use to receive a price estimate. Complete the fields and you’ll get a quote in no time. However, make sure you read the instructions carefully and provide correct information. Otherwise, the quote won’t be accurate.
You can also call us using the phone number at the top of the page. Some clients manage to save up to 15% when using this method. Thanks to our staff’s experience in the field, they sometimes find ways to reduce costs for our clients when they’re made aware of the full situation.
Arkansas Auto Transport Companies Directory
A family owned and operated auto transport business. They believe in taking care of their auto transport customers in a way that ensures their future business will be with them. They want to take the hassle out of your auto transport needs by giving you the kind of service you expect from a professional auto transport nationwide service.
1007 W Main ST
Atkins, AR 72723
ABF Freight System Inc
This freight company based in North Little Rock offers to ship for a variety of vehicle types, depending on your needs in and around the state of Arkansas. This is a viable option for those that want regional Arkansas vehicle transport. Offers enclosed and open air trailers, pickups and ships nationwide. Door to door shipping delivered at your home. The cost of shipping vehicles with this company isn't always the cheapest or most competitive rates.
3100 Springhill Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72117
Fatt Boyzz Auto Transport
This transport company can assist in getting your vehicle, motorcycle, or boat to and from various points around the state of Arkansas.
3417 Edinburgh Drive, Fort Smith, AK
Mamo Transportation Inc
This heavy hauling business has been serving the Bryant, Arkansas area for a number of years and offers first-rate customer service, friendly drivers and a variety of shipping options geared towards those need options from which to choose for Arkansas auto shipping. Customers reviews are usually positive for this company.
22461 Interstate 30, Bryant, AR 72022
Registering Your car in Arkansas
It is compulsory to register your vehicle in Arkansas if you just bought it, or if you’re a new resident. The registration of any type of vehicle is performed within thirty days of purchasing it or of your settlement in Arkansas. This should be done via the OMV.
You must apply for a new registration if yours is already expired.
For fresh applicants: There are things which should be available before registering your vehicle, as a fellow resident in Arkansas, who has successfully established his/her residency. This is done, after determining your residency.
Make sure you accomplish the following:
- You should move the title from your former state to AR;
- You should obtain the minimal AR coverage required.
Your claim should be assigned the same day the vehicle is registered.
Have you just moved in and haven’t established your residency yet? There’s no need to worry. The information needed to round off with your transfer requirements can be received from the Department of Motor Vehicle.
Registration for New Arrivals
You should have your car registered without the aid of a third party, and give the following to any Arkansas’ Open Market Value office concerned with revenue:
- The present registration certificate you acquired from your former state.
- The declaration that proves that the person who transferred or leased the car to you is with the title of the car, and the same car has been paid in full.
- Proof that you have Arkansas car insurance.
- A complete application of the registration of (10-381. It functions as both a title application and as an application of the vehicle’s registration.
- A odometer disclosure statement and a proper sale account.
- The proof that verifies your vehicle is either assessed or already on the list for being evaluated by a county in the space of that year.
- Evidence of paid property taxes, which are verified by presenting the following:
- The current county’s tax receipt;
- The assessment letter you offer should have an authentic stamp, signifying a First Assessment.
- Registration fees paid in total.
Registration of Your automobile
Whether you are new, or already a resident, you need to register and title your vehicle in the Office of Motor Vehicle. Get it done under your name regardless of how you legally got the car.
The guide on title transfer will help you do a thorough transfer and also aid you if you bought your car outside Arkansas. Make sure you go to the Motor Vehicle revenue office of Arkansas Office, with proof of these:
- Car ownership: which is verified by:
- A signed MCO, for vehicles, newly bought from vehicle dealers;
- A document called the Vehicle title for the transferred car, signed by the person selling the car and you.
- Submit your authentic copy of the agreement signed by the person that legally leased the vehicle to you.
- An application for automobile registration; it will aid in recording and claiming the vehicle.
- For cars above a decade old, then you must have on the tile’s back a piece of information on the Odometer disclosure of the vehicle. Or you can present an AR automobile account of that same information on odometer Disclosure.
You should submit separately the Arkansas automobile account of Sale and 10-313 form if your car was claimed outside AR or has 3003001 as its title number.
- VIN verification for a salvaged vehicle bought outside the state, the take out time to check on the “Arkansas Vehicle Inspection,” (as shown below).
- A year or less than a year old confirmation from the local authorities which indicates your car or truck has been accessed or listed.
- No tax exemption proof relating to property tax. Examples of such charges are below:
- receipt of the fee collected to your county;
- Certification of all taxes paid, usually authenticated by a stamp.
- Proof of Registration paid in full.
- Present the Arkansas certification of registration. This certification will allow you to put your regular car’s license plates on the new one you bought.
Do you want further direction on how to complete the registration of your car? Then, reach out to the revenue office of the OMV in Arkansas.
Money Needed to Register
Below are the criteria by which your car’s registration fees will be calculated:
- You vehicle’s type (a motorbike, a big truck, a car, etc.);
- Your vehicle’s gross weight;
- Your specific title fees;
- The form of your car’s license plate;
- All of the taxes from your administrative district.
Although there may be a difference in fees depending on the characteristic of the individual vehicle mentioned above, the standard registration fees are:
Claims and recording charges:
- motor coach and cars:
- 4,501 lbs. $above: $30.
- Vans and trucks: $21.
- Three wheels motor vehicle:
- 250 ccs or above: $7.
- Below 250 cc: $3.
- The price tax of 6.5% at a range of $4000 and above.
- A tax of 7% for a resident of Texarkana.
- The local tax when required is dependent on your area of residency.
- The local tax won’t be above $25 per 1% of such a tax.
A fee on the proof decal is applied to every automobile.
To know the exact amount you are required to pay, go through the AR OMV’s Fee Schedule. In case you have any further question concerning the calculation of your correct fees, please connect with the Motor Vehicle office.
Are you Registering Late?
The required number of days to get your car registered is 30, so make sure you get it done within the time limit. If you were unable to get your car legally recorded at the stipulated time, you will be asked to pay:
- A fee for registering late: you will have to pay $30 for each 10 days of not completing your registration.
- And for sales taxes paid late, you will have to pay ten percent of the owed cash.
Did you not use your car, after registering it within the compulsory 30 days? If so, you will not be asked to pay a late registration fee.
You should make sure a legal document signifying your vehicle was not used is presented. This will guarantee you an exemption from late payment.
To transfer a vehicle: The price you will have to pay to transfer the registration of the old vehicle to your new one is $1. However, a fee difference will be applied if it is transferred to a car that has more weight. For a transfer from a car that is heavier than the one being transferred to, there is no refund.
Procedures for Automobile Recordings for the Armed forces
Below are details for military personnel, both for residents in Arkansas and Non-resident.
For armed forces personnel staying in AR: The same procedure that has been explained previously applies to U.S armed forces personnel residing in Arkansas. However, if you want to have the vehicle registered and stationed out of Arkansas, then contact the Motor vehicle office AR.
You are not a resident, but posted in Arkansas? There are two options if you are part of the armed forces personnel stationed in AR, but you do not reside in Arkansas:
- Keep the registration of your former residence.
- Register the car or truck in Arkansas. There is an exemption for non-resident personnel from the various property or taxes of assessment that are levied on car owners who want to register.
- For further help, please visit the revenue office of the OMV in your area, with a statement of your earnings and leave. The report helps verify your record relating to your home. Then, undergo the same procedure of registering, without the need for personal or assessment taxes.
For those seeking to register their automobile outside of Arkansas, having a car registered outside Arkansas is impossible. You are only allowed to title the automobile by sending a mail, but to have an authentic certificate of registration, which would enable you to get your vehicle titled, contact the office of Motor Vehicles by dialing their number.
For a vehicle that is a salvaged designate, it is essential to have an accurate identification number of your vehicle VIM inspection before registering. To do this, visit the office of any law enforcement agency, and ask them for a vehicle identification number inspection. This inspection can be performed by certified local law enforcement personnel.
Services And Information
Other Arkansas Resources
Arkansas.gov - official government website for the state of Arkansas.
Arkansas Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the state of Arkansas.
University Of Arkansas - Introduction to the students and faculty, directory of services, and academic overview of the undergraduate and graduate programs.
Arkansas On Craigslist - local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com