- Freight Shipping To And From Arizona
- Arizona Freight Shipping Rates
- Arizona Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
- How Much Does Freight Shipping In Arizona Cost?
- Arizona Freight Transport Services
- Best Freight Shipping Companies In Arizona
- Contact Us
Freight Shipping to and from Arizona
Arizona Freight Shipping Rates
To supplement our other shipping services, we also offer freight shipping for those who need a shipping service that does not fall under any of our different categories. A-1 Auto Transport's services have several benefits, such as the fact that you are not restricted to shipping vehicles or specific types of equipment. Shipments of any size or weight are eligible for our freight shipping service.
Arizona Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
|To / From Arizona||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Phoenix, AZ To Fayetteville, AR||1176 miles||$2,117.34 - $2,587.86||3 - 5 Days|
|Tucson, AZ To Shawnee, KS||1190 miles||$2,142 - $2,618||3 - 5 Days|
|Mesa, AZ To Bellevue, WA||1425 miles||$2,566.26 - $3,136.54||4 - 6 Days|
|Chandler, AZ To Anchorage, AK||3638 miles||$6,548.58 - $8,003.82||9 - 11 Days|
|Scottsdale, AZ To Lafayette, LA||1397 miles||$2,516.22 - $3,075.38||4 - 6 Days|
|Glendale, AZ To Oakland, CA||740 miles||$1,333.08 - $1,629.32||2 - 4 Days|
|Gilbert, AZ To Springfield, MO||1232 miles||$2,219.04 - $2,712.16||4 - 6 Days|
|Tempe, AZ To Wheeling, WV||1992 miles||$3,585.78 - $4,382.62||5 - 7 Days|
|Peoria, AZ To Davenport, IA||1611 miles||$2,900.34 - $3,544.86||5 - 7 Days|
|Surprise, AZ To Allentown, PA||2367 miles||$4,262.22 - $5,209.38||6 - 8 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How Much Does Freight Shipping in Arizona Cost?
A-1 Auto Transport determines the freight shipping cost based on the following factors:
- Demand and supply at the destination of your freight.
- Details of the freight (accessories) you require.
- Climate conditions as of the time of shipping.
- The length of the haul (LOH) of your freight.
- Your shipping deadline.
- Your choice of shipping equipment (trailer).
- Demand and supply at the origin point of your shipment.
Arizona Freight Transport Services
- Hotshot Services: This is also known as expedited freight; this ensures that different shipments are shipped at high speed.
- Air Freight: This is the fastest method of freight shipping. It is ideal for shipping urgent and time-sensitive freight.
- Sea Freight: This is the most cost-effective method of shipping freight around the world. It entails the use of cargo ships in shipping freight.
- Rail Freight: This entails freight shipping by rail; it is a cost-effective and eco-friendly remedy for hazardous or bulky construction materials.
- Full Truck-Load Freight: This shipping method uses the entire space available in the truck to convey the freight from one shipping location to another.
- Less Than Truck-Load Freight: This is very cost-effective because it permits two or more enterprises to combine to avoid paying the cost of a full truckload.
Best Freight Shipping Companies in Arizona
If you choose A-1 Auto Transport's Freight Shipping services, you will receive the following benefits:
- The most advanced GPS tracking technology in shipping and freight transport, so you can receive real-time updates
- An easy and fast booking process with customer service representatives available 24/7
- Efficiencies in freight shipment that result in significant cost savings
- The expertise of our customer service team is unsurpassed in the industry.
To learn more about what we can offer, please contact us today at 1-800-452-2880. Additionally, we are happy to provide you with a FREE estimate.