Ardmore motorcycle shipping services are known for their efficiency and timely delivery. When you hire a transport company that upholds a reputation within the community, you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands.
Any caring and trustworthy shipping company will want to deliver the bike in a quick and secure manner, assuring that it arrives unharmed.
As you search for the right Ardmore shipping company to hire for your motorcycle transport, check into their credentials by reviewing their website and calling their customer service representatives for any inquiries you may have. There are many questions that should be addressed prior to booking a company for transport.
Questions to Ask a Transport Company before Hiring Them for Shipping.
- What types of services do you present? Do you offer motorcycle transport particularly?
- Are you approved by the DOT?
- Do you offer insurance during transport?
- What types of discounts or promotions do you presently have running?
- Is it possible to get the bike to its destination in time?
- How must I prepare the motorcycle?
- What types of documents will I need to have present?
- Must I be present for delivery and drop off? If I can’t be, what will the other person need?
- How far in advance is required or suggested for scheduling a motorcycle transport?
- How much will it cost and what fees are associated with the total?
By inquiring, you will get a better feel for the company and whether they’re willing to work with you and your concern for the bike’s protection and safe delivery. It is up to you to decide what features or services that you need. Perhaps the most important thing that you could do, is take advantage of the insurance coverage.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.