Antique Car International Shipping By A-1 Auto Transport
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Whenever you need to ship off an antique car internationally, you must hire professionals with experience in the transport of such valuable vehicles. Shipping an antique car takes careful attention to detail and the proper transport equipment. This is only available to you through a reliable shipping company such as A1 Auto Transport.
When you ship an antique vehicle overseas, it must meet the stipulations of the other nation. Export and import laws must always be abided by. Of course, for an inexperienced individual, this would be difficult, but when you hire specialists in the auto industry with a history in international car shipping, you’ll be able to rest assured you’re in good hands.
The Best Method for Shipping an Antique Car Overseas
Perhaps the safest way to ship your antique car is through the enclosed shipping method. This shipping method protects the car during its travels from the likelihood of poor weather and road conditions which could easily damage its exterior. When you choose an enclosed transport service, the antique car is placed within a large shipping container where it is secured. The metal walls of the container won’t let anything reach the vehicle during its shipping process to another country.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Prepare the Vehicle to Keep It Safer…
- The vehicle must be washed clean of all dirt and debris. The inside must also be cleaned and left empty with the exception of floor mats, a spare tire and a car jack.
- Remove any items that weren’t originally a part of the antique when it was manufactured. If you do not wish to remove such items, consult with the transporter. They will usually offer services for customized vehicles at a slightly higher shipping rate.
- Disable the alarm system if applicable and remove the battery.
- Check all fluids and top them off. The fuel tank should be the only liquid that reads less than ¼ full.
- Add air to the tires.
- Document all damages already existing on the vehicle. Take pictures of the exterior and interior to use as reference after the shipping process has concluded.
Call A1 Auto Transport at 800-518-8708 for a FREE quote on our antique car shipping services!