Safe And Reliable Andalusia Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you have never used a motorcycle shipping company in Andalusia before, then you are very susceptible to fall for scammers who call themselves excellent shipping companies. All you need to have a piece of mind is an experienced hauler who knows what is takes to own a bike that is depended on for daily transport. A shipping firm that entails drivers who own motorbikes is the best fit. Why? Because as owners of pricey bikes, they know the actual value of a bike and how to take care of it.
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the few motorbike shippers who comprise of bike owners who have received lots of training in regards to cargo shipping. Also, as a shipper who has been a trailblazer in the industry for over two decades, we have in store several methods of bike shipping.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We have been fair enough to offer something for everyone. It is not that easy yet we care so much. Shipping methods we use in Andalusia, Alabama include:
- Shipping by air. This is known to a highly priced method of bike shipping. The level of security and speed that is attached to this particular method of shipping is also high.
- Enclosed shipping. For road users, this is the most expensive means of transport. Also, it is among the safest hauling alternatives.
- Shipping by water. Move your bike to overseas destinations with this method if only you are not in a hurry. It is also a bit cheaper compared to air shipping.
- Open shipping. Our customers really love this shipping method owing to its simple and affordable nature. We however recommend this type on shipping if you cannot raise huge funds or if you are moving over a very short distance.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparation should never be a burden as it is a process meant to hasten the process of shipping. It will also minimize the odds of getting penalized by federal agencies.
- Ensure that the scrambler is clean before the shipper arrives. A squeaky clean bike is easier to pass through the customs. Note that!
- Keep relevant documents within reach. Have your insurance, permits, and proof of ownership with you to avoid wastage of time.
- Lower the fuel levels to a ¼ of the gas tank volume. The lower the fuel levels the lower the weight of the bike, computing to fewer charges.
- Have an expert come and check the state of the bike. They can tweak the operation of the bike if need be.
- On a paper, note down all the visible marks on the bike. You can also take your camera and zero in on the marks.
- Avoid the alarm going off while in transit by switching off the alarm system.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Never sign the dotted line blindly before undertaking due diligence to ascertain that you are entering into a deal with a reputable motorbike shipping company in Andalusia. To be safe, use the pointers explained below to distinguish good and bad shippers.
- Avoid shippers who ask for exorbitantly high prices, perhaps higher than the market price. Affordable services are good to go with. Also, avoid very low fee or else you will lose your bike to fraudsters.
- Check for shippers with excellent track records. You can head on to the reviews page and see what the previous customers say. Decline their offer if you find vague testimonials.
- A comprehensive insurance policy is important. You will have peace of mind when you know that an insurer will compensate you for damages accrued if an accident occurs while the bike is in hands of the shipper.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We are a registered motorcycle shipping company. Our license allows us to ship to both local and international destinations. The American Association of auto movers is our license provider.
- Our experience clocks at 25 years and counting.
- All our shippers, drivers and/ or agents are enthusiastic and all of them are petroholics. When not working they are racing in their neighborhoods.
- We have a number of shipping methods to cover needs of all our clients.
Our Andalusia motorcycle shipping services
- Free insurance coverage.
- Free shipping consultations/ advice.
- Free tracking services. Get to know the exact location of your bike at no extra cost.
- Free storage services. If you get a bit late for pick up, no cause for alarm. Your bike is safe with us until when you are ready to pick it.
Talk to us!
We are so eager to move your bike. We would love to hear about your shipping needs. Call us on 1-800-518-8708.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.