Prattville transport services are offered throughout the city. Luckily, you have more options than many. With all of the reputable auto transport companies available, you will likely find one that can carefully get your bike where you need it to go.
Prior to a motorcycle’s transport, there are ways you will need to prepare the vehicle for shipping. It should be cleaned and wiped off. The alarm will need to be disabled and you will need to make sure there is no more than a quarter of a tank of fuel left in the bike. Any extra weight should be relieved from the vehicle or it will make the transport more difficult. With all of this being said, there are things that you should do for the vehicle after it is shipped as well.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Care for the Bike after Transport.
After your motorcycle has gone through the shipping process, there are some things that you should do to make sure the vehicle is in good condition and in the same form it was when you released it into the care of the Prattville transport company. If the bike is going to a new owner, inform them of the things they should address when the bike arrives.
- Inspect the motorcycle for damage. This is easier if you took the time to inspect the bike before it left too. Many people take pictures or write down damages that the bike already had before it was transported.
- Take the motorcycle in for a tune up. If the mechanics notice any damages, ask them if they believe they could have been caused during the transport.
- Fill up the fuel tank again and all other fluids.
- Register the motorcycle to its new location. Even get a new license with your new address.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory