Safe And Reliable Jacksonville Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The reasons as to why motorcycle shipping services may be hired include:
- When a bike owner is moving to a new address and they need their bike to be shipped along with their other belongings.
- When the participants of a biking event have to attend the event and require timely delivery of their bikes to the involved location.
- When a bike has been salvaged.
- When a bike is inoperable.
- When a bike cannot be used due to adverse weather conditions or certain legal prohibitions.
- When the bike owner is travelling but they will not use their bike as the main means of transportation.
- When a bike has been purchased at a physical store or from an online store such as EBay and it has to be shipped to complete the sale.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We use the following motorcycle shipping methods to transport motorcycles.
- Shipping via water: This is a cheaper option for overseas shipping as compared to shipping via air.
- Shipping via rail: This is an efficient method of transportation. The bike can be picked at the railway terminal or delivered to the owner.
- Shipping via road: This is a reliable means of transportation in which the bike may be hauled using a motorcycle trailer, open truck or a flatbed truck.
- Shipping via air: This is the fastest and yet the most expensive transportation method. However, we always get the best air freight charges for you.
Deliveries may be done using the following options: Door-to-door delivery or terminal-to-terminal delivery. The choices of the shipping method and delivery option that you may select will depend on your preference as well as your budget.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The preparation of your bike for shipping will see you doing the following:
- Removing your motorcycle accessories.
- Washing your bike thoroughly, removing dirt and any debris.
- Checking the engine.
- Checking the level of the fluids.
- Checking the tire pressure.
- Confirming that the gas level does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Disabling the alarm system, if your bike has one.
- Disconnecting the battery and draining the fluids, if you will be shipping using the crated shipping option.
- Thoroughly inspecting your bike and taking note of the marks and dents that it may have (It is recommended that you take photos).
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The main factors that should guide you as you are looking for a motorcycle shipping company include:
- Sufficient experience in the provision of motorcycle shipping services.
- Provision of a motorcycle insurance cover.
- Availability of different motorcycle shipping options.
- Affordability of services.
- Reputation that the motorcycle shipping company has gained.
- Approval by the Better Business Bureau.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Hiring our services will give you the assurance that your motorcycle shipping needs will be met. This is because of the following reasons:
- We are experienced in making deliveries in many destinations across the USA, Jacksonville
- We provide you with great services at the best prices. You can get a free quote that has no obligations attached.
- We provide you with a hassle-free experience, since we have highly efficient and streamlined services.
- We provide you with total peace of mind, giving you the assurance that your bike will be in safe hands. We have trained our team on how to handle bikes safely. We have also invested in highly reliable and secure equipment, making the handling and moving of your bike as safe as possible.
- We possess the relevant credentials and we are an approved company.
- We have invested in satellite communication so as to give you the chance and convenience of tracking your shipment easily, with real-time updates being provided to you.
Our Jacksonville motorcycle shipping services
We provide the following Jacksonville motorcycle shipping services:
- Motorcycle storage services.
- Motorcycle insurance services.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services.
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping.
- Open-air motorcycle shipping.
- Crated motorcycle shipping.
Talk to Us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.