Transporting a motorcycle through a steadfast and professional transporter in Troy is your best bet at having your motorcycle securely delivered. Hire services from a company that can provide the ultimate protection for your bike and a timely delivery.
Look into your local transporters’ services and rates. Use online resources to narrow down your list of potential shipping companies before calling around for estimates.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing Your Bike for the Big Day.
Shipping a motorcycle properly requires a lot of attention. It cannot be achieved unless the proper steps are taken. The customer will be held responsible for readying the bike to ensure its security during transport. Even if you believe that your motorcycle is in its absolute top condition, take the time to inspect the vehicle or have a mechanic do it for you.
- Wash the bike so you can see small damages such as dents and scratches.
- Fill the gas tank no higher than ¼.
- Remove all personal belongings and transport them by some other means.
- Make sure to turn off the alarm in order to avoid a disturbance during transport.
- Check the tire pressure, oil and top off the fluids.
- Document the condition of the motorcycle with photos.
Transport Services Appeal to All Budgets.
Nearly all well-known transport companies know that the only way to be successful is to provide superb customer service. This is accomplished in numerous ways, such as offering multiple shipping and delivery options, but making them completely customizable. If you need to transport your motorcycle to the neighboring state or even all the way across the nation, contact a professional transport company to schedule a ship date.
Before hanging up with the customer service rep that schedules your transport, ask them if you qualify for any discounts or promotions. You never know what you may benefit from. Students, military personnel, and individuals shipping multiple vehicles are all candidates for service discounts.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory