- Rv Movers Ames
- Ames, Ia Rv Shipping
- Ames, Ia Rv Transport Cost
- Ames Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your Rv Examples
- Rv Shipping Cost Factors
- Shipping An Rv Domestically
- International Rv Shipping
- Different Rv Shipping Methods
- Tips To Prepare Your Rv For Transport
- Contact Us
- Rv Movers Near Me
RV Movers Ames
Ames, IA RV Shipping
Ames, IA RV Transport Cost
If you are in need of RV shipping services in Ames, Iowa, you need to reach out to us at A-1 Auto Transport. Our services are the best you would find in the environs.
Ames Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your RV Examples
|To / From Ames, IA||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ames, IA To College, AK||3263 miles||$5,874.84 - $7,180.36||9 - 11 Days|
|Wheeling, WV To Ames, IA||789 miles||$1,420.20 - $1,735.80||2 - 4 Days|
|Ames, IA To Baton Rouge, LA||992 miles||$1,786.32 - $2,183.28||3 - 5 Days|
|Hampton, VA To Ames, IA||1188 miles||$2,139.66 - $2,615.14||3 - 5 Days|
|Ames, IA To Chattanooga, TN||808 miles||$1,455.12 - $1,778.48||3 - 5 Days|
|Columbus, OH To Ames, IA||662 miles||$1,193.22 - $1,458.38||2 - 4 Days|
|Ames, IA To Dearborn, MI||608 miles||$1,095.66 - $1,339.14||2 - 4 Days|
|San Antonio, TX To Ames, IA||1043 miles||$1,878.30 - $2,295.70||3 - 5 Days|
|Ames, IA To Jersey City, NJ||1120 miles||$2,016.36 - $2,464.44||3 - 5 Days|
|Rutland city, VT To Ames, IA||1216 miles||$2,190.24 - $2,676.96||4 - 6 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
RV Shipping Cost Factors
The shipping price we charge our customers within and outside Ames, Iowa, is usually calculated considering the following:
- Specifications of your RV
- Distance between where we pick up and drop off
- Shipping services you require
- Season of the year
- Cost of fuel at that time.
Shipping an RV Domestically
For shipping to states in the United States, among which Ames, IA is part, A-1 Auto Transport employs the use of trucks to transport the RV.
International RV Shipping
For shipping RVs outside the United States of America, the RV would be transported on both water and land. Make use of the water means of transportation and land. The RV would be shipped on a boat to the destination country; then, it would be transported through a truck and delivered to the final location.
Different RV Shipping Methods
We have four different methods of shipping RVs into and out of Ames, IA. They include:
- Container Shipping: The RV is loaded in a large freight container which is placed on a shipping boat.
- Flat Rack Shipping: The RV would be placed on a rack.
- Enclosed Ground Transport Method: The RV would be loaded inside a large shipping crate. The shipping crate is then towed by s freight truck.
- Open Air Ground Method: The RV is transported using a flatbed trailer or a hauling truck.
Tips to Prepare your RV for Transport
All our customers and prospective customers are expected to carry out the following things to facilitate a safe shipping process:
- Let an automotive expert inspect your RV
- Close and lock all doors, windows, and cabinets.
- Remove all electrical and gas appliances from the mains.
- Check and document any damages on the RV.
- Ensure you clean out your RV entirely to avoid a case of missing items.
- For international shipping, get all necessary documents.
At A-1 Auto Transport, you would have the assurance that your RV is in safe hands. Contact us today for your RV shipping. Call us at 1-888-230-9116.
RV Movers Near Me
Looking for RV movers near me? Speak to our helpful RV transportation specialists to get the best quote at moving your RV across state today. Call 1-888-230-9116.