To get your RV camper somewhere else without causing it damage or raising its mileage, hire professionals to take on the task.
They have the right haulers and gear to take the RV safely to another location without worrying about its security. For the experts, delivering the RV is almost as easy as delivering any other kind of vehicle.
As you’re looking for an RV transporter online, read reviews and testimonials. There are many different websites that offer this information. Try to find transporters nearby the RV’s pickup location. After you find several companies with great reputations, call them or fill out an online form for a quote from each one. Then, make a decision and schedule your RV’s shipping process.
Make Sure the RV Is Insured and Secured.
The insurance coverage you have on the RV won’t protect it while it’s with the transporter. Make sure the transport company carries their own insurance policy. You’ll want to have it secured during the shipping process in case anything happens. The insurance will pay for any damages.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, RV Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
To help ensure the safety of your RV, prepare it for the shipping process. Usually, the transport company will give you clear direction, but the preparation for an RV is pretty standard.
- Secure all wall hangings, décor, cabinets, drawers, doors, windows, latches, and vents.
- Drain all fluids and disconnect all electrical and gas powered appliances.
- Document all damages and take pictures of the vehicle.
- Remove any personal and valuable items.
- Perform general maintenance on the RV before the day of transport to ensure it is in its best condition.