Safe And Reliable Abilene Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
No one can deny that A-1 Auto transport is the best motorcycle shipping company with presence in nearly all countries of the world. Through our Abilene branch, we have offered motorcycles shipping services to millions of customers across the globe. We have the expertise, the right members of staff, proper equipment and experience to assure safe delivery.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Crated Transport: Wooden crates are used to transport the bike. All fluids are drained and the bike is fastened securely in the crate to reduce unnecessary movements.
- Enclosed Transport: Using our closed trucks and containers, we move your bikes to the terminal near you or right to your garage or yard. With this method you can be assured that the bikes are protected from harsh weather conditions.
- Open Carrier Transport: Here, the open trucks and trailers are used to transport the motorcycles. We recommend this service for moves involving short distances.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the motorcycle: This will ensure all marks or scratches are visibly clear.
- Inspect for any damages: Take note of the existing damages (if any) before you release the bike to the auto mover. This will enable you to identify any further damage caused by the shipper. Take high resolution pictures from all angles clearly showing the condition of the bike before handing it over.
- Gas reading, check fluids, tire pressure, and the battery: The gas tank should not be more than 1/4 full while on the move. Again, you should disconnect the battery and transport it separately in a well-labeled box. Inflate both tires and drain all fluids.
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled: the alarm should be detached and transported separately in a well-labeled box.
- Remove any accessories or loose items: Before packing, remove all loose parts and other accessories so that they do not get damaged or misplaced while in transit.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Experience in the business: The company must have been in business for a while and served a good number of customers. The more the number of years in operation, the more experienced it is.
- The type of equipment they use: The equipment that the company uses should be sufficient and efficient to carry the bikes you intend to move.
- Certification: The motorcycle moving company must be certified to do this kind of business and should possess the necessary permits to provide bike-moving services where they operate.
- Presence of the company: The shipping company must have offices and agents fairly distributed in the main towns and cities where it operates.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto transport is a company that has been around for a good number of years. We guarantee perfect delivery of whatever quantity of bikes.
We will ensure that your bikes are fully insured while in transit.
We have the best equipment and well-trained team of staff who will ensure that your items are delivered correctly.
Our Abilene motorcycle shipping services
- The door-to-door services: We deliver your bikes right at your door. You only need to tell us where you need them and we’ll be there.
- Open carrier transport services: Using our open trucks and trailers, we will deliver your items to your preferred destination.
- Insurance cover: We will ensure that your bike is fully covered while in transit.
- Enclosed carrier services: When moving to long distances that require several days, we will use our closed equipment that will ensure your motorcycles are protected from harsh weather conditions.
- Terminal to terminal: If you prefer, we will transport your bike from our terminal and deliver it to another one near you, from where you can pick it.
- Storage: We will provide temporary storage for your bike as it awaits your collection.
Contact us today
We are a moving company that has won the trust of many within the US and abroad through the provision of excellent services. We have a team of well-trained and highly motivated men and women who will ensure you get the best of motorbike shipping services. Call us on 18004522880 or contact us here for excellent and affordable services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.