Safe And Reliable College Station Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Unlike an ordinary motor vehicle, a motorcycle is a two-wheeled motor, and this tells you that moving it will require specific mechanisms and equipment that will ensure it is delivered safely. The staff handling your move must also be well-trained in the best ways to handle it. A-1 Auto Transport has been moving motorcycles in the world for over two and half decades. This has given us the experience to handle any move, and therefore you can entrust us with that responsibility. We will deliver your motorcycles promptly and safely to your preferred destination.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: Here, we use our carefully designed open trucks that can carry whatever number of bikes.
- Enclosed Transport: The closed vehicles are used to transport the motorcycles to far distances in the US and abroad.
- Crated transport: The bike is packed in a spacious wooden crate aligned with special material that helps protect your items.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the bike.
- Inspect the motorcycle thoroughly for any damages. Take clear pictures of the bike from all angles showing its current condition (damaged or not). These will come in handy when you need to file a claim with the moving company in the event where damages have occurred while in transit.
- The gas tank should be emptied to only a quarter full and all other fluids drained. This is to avoid spills, which can be very dangerous during transportation of the bike. Inflate both tires and ensure none has a slow puncture. Detach the battery and pack it in a well-labeled box.
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled and packed separately so that it is not damaged on the way.
- Remove any accessories or loose items to ensure that they are not damaged or lost while in transit.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Quality of service: The motorcycle moving company should be able to give quality service. You can tell from the reviews on the company’s website how good or bad the company is.
- Certification: Before you settle on a mover, ensure that they have the necessary international accreditation and operating licenses from the countries where they offer services.
- Presence of the company: The company should have offices or agents situated strategically in the locations where you are moving.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We have been in this business for a good number of years. We have been tried and tested, and we have always emerged the best in motorcycle moving services provision.
Our team of experts has always ensured that our customers are happy. We have continually trained and motivated them to give the best service.
We have modern moving equipment that will ensure any number of bikes will be delivered in perfect condition.
Our College Station Motorcycle Shipping Services
- The door-to-door services: We offer house-to-house delivery on request.
- Open carrier transport services: We are always keen when moving your bikes using the open truck; they are appropriately clamped so that in case of any disturbance while on the move, they are firmly set.
- Insurance cover: We do not want you to get disappointed when a misfortune befalls on the way, and that is why we insure your bike comprehensively while in transit only for a small fee.
- Enclosed carrier services: Our enclosed trucks are made in a way to protect the motorcycles from harsh weather conditions. We will deliver them in perfect conditions.
- Terminal to terminal: this is where we transport your motorbikes to the depot near you. From here you collect them and transport them to your preferred destination.
- Storage: we offer temporary storage for your bikes as they await your collection. This service is completely free of charge.
Book our services today
You do not have to go breaking the bank so as to move your bike to any place in the world. We have a special package just for you, which entails all the services that you expect from us and the charges for each. We will give you an offer and guide you to ensure that you make a saving on your move. By hiring our services, you are putting your trust on someone who can be relied on. Call us today on 18004522880 or contact us here.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.