Safe And Reliable Allen Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
It is very misleading for one to think that for you to get excellent services, you have to use all your money. At A-1 Auto transport, we have proven this an old cliché that deserves to be thrown through the window. We have made it affordable through our efficient robust system that will allow you to work within your budget and ensure that your motorcycle is delivered in perfect condition. We have modern machines and well-trained professionals who will ensure that you have the best experience.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Road transport: We use open trucks, motorcycle trailers and flat beds to transport your bike.
- Rail transport: This is a cheap method. It is however the slowest so you can use it if you are not time-constrained.
- Enclosed shipping: This is where we use enclosed trucks and other specialized equipment to transport the bikes. It is more expensive than the open air shipping method as it protects bikes from harsh weather and other harmful external elements. For this reason, it is most suitable where long distances are involved.
- Crated shipping: This is a very safe method most preferred for delicate bikes whereby the items are packed in a wooden crate aligned with special protective material on the inside. It however requires much preparation before packing the bikes.
- Air shipping: This is the fastest method but is expensive.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Wash your motorcycle so as to remove all dirt and debris.
- Remove the motorcycle accessories or loose parts.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Check the tire pressure and the fluid levels. Inflate the tires where necessary.
- Check the engine.
- Ensure that the gas level in the fuel tank does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Get some professionals to do maintenance on your bike.
- Inspect your bike for any damages/marks. Take notes of the same and photos of the bike’s pre-shipment condition.
In case you will be shipping using the crated shipping option, you will have to disconnect the battery and drain the fluids. Also, some shippers may request that you remove protruding parts such as the handlebars.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The motorcycle mover should be registered with the necessary authorities and be a member of the Association of motorcycle movers in America.
The shipping company should have modern hauling machines to ensure that the bike is moved safely and promptly.
The moving company should be affordable and ready to negotiate their charges.
The mover should provide comprehensive coverage for all motorcycles while in transit. This will ensure that you have peace of mind as you wait for the delivery.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- State-of-the-art equipment: We have the best modern equipment to ensure efficient and prompt deliveries.
- Variety: We have a variety of options to choose from which are tailored to suit your needs in the most efficient/effective way.
- Storage: On arrival at our terminal, we will provide free temporary storage for your bike as it awaits your collection.
- Free quotes: We give free quotes that do not have obligations attached
- Experience: We have been in the motorcycle moving business for over 2 decades and we have gained deep knowledge of the best shipping practices and also how to satisfy our clients’ needs.
- Reliability: We are the trusted and reliable hand; you can always count on us to deliver beyond expectation. We are forever true to our word.
- Affordability: We offer you cost-effective services and also operate in such an efficient manner.
- Insurance: All the motorcycles are comprehensively insured while in transit and so in case of loss or damage, you will be compensated.
Our Allen Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is however cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
Talk to us!
We would love to hear from you today! Kindly call us on 1-800-452-2880. Our support staff will answer all your questions.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory