Safe And Reliable Pharr Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you planning to travel out of Pharr to another country and wish to use your motorcycle? Motorcycle transporting from Pharr, Texas, is simpler than you presume! A-1 Auto Transport is the ideal company to think of. We have shipped Ducatis, KTMs, Yahamas, and ATVs for more than 20 years. Our experience in shipping motorcycles denotes that your machine is in safe hands when trusting us to haul it.
Our shippers are riders themselves and understand precisely what is involved in providing clients with an unmatched level of service. We are fully aware of the strong bond you share with your motorcycle. We handle the bikes we ship with utmost caution, precision, and respect.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
There are a couple of choices bikes owners can consider when transporting their motorbikes from Pharr.
- Containerized motorcycle hauling. We usually load the ride in a metallic container. The trucks have a sturdy metal container tightly fixed at the back. This is considered the safest motorcycle shipping option.
- Roll-On Roll-Off motorcycle hauling. Also known as RoRo, this method involves having your motorbike rolled-on to the decks of a special vessel. RoRo is cheaper that containerization.
- Crated motorcycle shipping. Unlike the containerization option, crating involves enclosing the bike in a wooden box. It is a safe transporting method as the pallet keeps off damaging elements from the bike.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Bike owners need to take care of a few things before shipping the motorcycle. Consult with your carrier for specific guidelines. Nevertheless, here are some practical preparation tips.
- Wash the motorcycle to enhance the look. Cleaning makes it easy to see and record any damage.
- Ensure the gas in the motorcycle does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity. This cuts extra weight and charges.
- Remember to disable the alarm system prior to shipping.
- Remove personal belongings. Do not leave any of your items in compartments of the bike before shipping.
- Secure any loose or protruding parts to reduce the risk of damage to the bike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Conducting your research when looking for a trustworthy motorcycle shipping company can be mind-numbing. A good search is absolutely vital since a great deal of carriers claim to have insurance covers and other essential features yet they don’t.
- Check if they are licensed to do business. You don’t want to face the rough law when the shipper gets caught without proper documents on the highway.
- Check their activity on the internet. You do not want to use a company with just a man and a van. Reputable businesses have a well-built website that details their services, address and DOT number.
- Inquire about the insurance coverage. Investigate the firm which they are covered with and what the indemnity insures. If you are in doubt, request to see a copy of the coverage.
- Avoid motorcycle shipping companies claiming to offer very cheap services. When the deal is too sweet think twice.
- Make a call! If you cannot speak to a real human, avoid the company. If the shippers don’t know what is involved when it comes to motorcycle hauling, don’t risk your valuables by hiring them!
- Ask for recommendations for reliable companies from friends, relatives and colleagues. Don’t rely fully on online testimonials or the comments on the transporter’s website.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Many customers keep coming back and tag friends along because of our excellent service. Our expertise is backed up by a 20 years’ experience and counting. We have made successful deliveries in many countries too.
- Affordable prices. Our rates must be the best in Pharr. When you pay a visit to our premises or talk to us via email or phone, you will attest to that. We ensure you get value for your money.
- Check with the Federal Highway Administration. You will see that we are licensed.
- All our tow-trucks are made exclusively for motorcycles and their parts.
Our Pharr motorcycle shipping services
Bike owners in Texas have a chance to enjoy these impeccable services from A-1 Auto Transport.
- Fully insured shipping.
- Enclosed motorcycle moving.
- Round-the-clock motorcycle storage.
- CCTV surveillance for cargo in the warehouse.
- Crating services.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.