- Safe And Reliable San Juan, Texas Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- San Juan, Tx Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our San Juan, Texas Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Talk To Us!
- San Juan Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- San Juan, Texas Includes Zip Codes
Safe and Reliable San Juan, Texas Motorcycle Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Located within Rio South Texas - the largest U.S./ Mexico border region in the USA, San Juan is the Spirit of the Rio Grande Valley. There are a ton of attractions you could visit in San Juan like the Basilica of Our Lady of San Juan del Valle. As it is a safe city you would find motorcyclists everywhere throughout the city. So if you plan on visiting San Juan, you should ship your bike to get the full experience of the city. Once you choose the right shipping company, be rest assured that your motorcycle would get to you safely.
San Juan, TX Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From San Juan, TX||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Juan, TX to New York, NY||$789||1973 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose, CA to San Juan, TX||$772||1929 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles, CA to San Juan, TX||$636||1591 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Juan, TX to Chicago, IL||$589||1472 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston, TX to San Juan, TX||$138||346 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Juan, TX to Phoenix, AZ||$488||1219 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia, PA to San Juan, TX||$757||1893 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Juan, TX to San Antonio, TX||$95||237 miles||2 - 3 days|
|San Diego, CA to San Juan, TX||$605||1513 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Juan, TX to Dallas, TX||$202||505 miles||3 - 5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
You can ship your motorcycle via one of these options;
Each of these options is different from the other. The safest is the crated shipping. In open-air shipping, the bike is not covered and it might be affected by poor weather and road conditions. If you are looking for the easiest option then you should go door to door as the company will pick it up directly from your doorstep and drop it off wherever you specify.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Before you ship your motorcycle to San Juan, Texas there are some things you need to do. It's compulsory for all types of shipment except crated shipping because crated shipping is shipped differently.
- You would need to drain all the fluids, disconnect and clean the battery to ensure there is no dirt or debris.
- Any loose or unnecessary items must be removed from the bike.
- Empty the gas tank of your motorcycle
- The bike should be inspected for damages. Take photos of damages and marks on the bike before shipping. This is for your documentation and proof.
- The tire pressure, battery, and fluids must be checked.
- Disconnect the alarm of your motorcycle if it has an alarm.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Take your time to research what motorcycle shipping companies are offering.
- DOT certification – request for the US Department of Transport and Motor Carrier (MC) granted numbers.
- Licensing – check the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's site for company's licenses.
- Insurance coverage – Find out about what the coverage of their insurance
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto Transport is best for you because we have;
- About 2 decades' worth of experience.
- Durable shipping and high-quality equipment. We only use cutting-edge apparatus to transport your motorbike.
- Experienced drivers.
Our San Juan, Texas motorcycle shipping services
We offer the following services:
- Door to door shipping
- Crated shipping,
- Enclosed shipping and
- Open-air shipping in San Juan.
So you don't have any reason to worry.
Talk to us!
If you need to ship your motorcycle to San Juan, Texas, you can reach our shippers at any time. Call us on 1-888-230-9116 today!
San Juan Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Romo Colonia||Arco Iris Number 2 Colonia||FM 1426-Minnesota Road Colonia|
|Arguello Colonia||Azteca Acres Colonia|
San Juan, Texas includes ZIP codes