Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Wyoming, Michigan
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Wyoming Michigan Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Wyoming is one of the largest cities in western Michigan’s Kent County and the most populous suburb of Grand Rapids with more than 75,000 residents. The community itself offers easy access to a wide range of activities, including local museums, gardens, shopping and dining. Nearby Marne, Michigan is home to the Berlin Raceway, which is included in both the Champion Racing Association (CRA) and the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA).
Go here for more shipping information in this area
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Wyoming to Chicago||$173||173 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Wyoming to Washington, D.C.||$495||661 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Wyoming to Philadelphia||$539||719 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Orleans to Wyoming||$638||1064 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Oklahoma City to Wyoming||$704||939 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Wyoming||$889||1482 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Wyoming to Los Angeles||$1086||2172 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Wyoming to Phoenix||$1138||1898 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Wyoming Vehicle Transport Companies
- Empty the Vehicle – Any auto transport company will ask that you empty the vehicle before it’s loaded onto a transport carrier. Having personal items or loose parts inside the car during transport can cause damage, in addition to adding to the total weight of the cargo and increasing the cost per mile.
- Mention If Non-operable – Price quotes in the auto shipping industry are given based on a fully operational car that can be driven onto and off of a carrier or other transport vehicle. We deliver inoperable vehicles at A-1 Auto Transport, but not every company does since it usually requires the use of a winch and a larger time investment. If you need a vehicle moved that doesn’t run, won’t start or has mechanical issues, be sure to mention it upfront.
- Seasonal Discounts – Asking about seasonal price breaks can be a great way to save some money on the cost of shipping a car, truck or motorcycle. Snowbird discounts, for those that temporarily relocate to a warmer climate during the winter, are the most common. That doesn’t mean there aren’t discounts available during other times of the year. Make sure you ask!
For more information visit the City of Wyoming official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Wyoming Auto Transport Companies Directory
Coast 2 Coast Carriers
Coast to coast specializes in long distance and cross country auto moving. They also move power boats, RVs, and sailboats to locations across the U.S.
6446 Shearer Rd.
Greenville, MI 48838
Boer S Transfer & Storage, Inc
Boer has been relocating household items and cars for residents of Michigan since 1929. They are a family owned business and have some of the most affordable prices in the area for a local auto transport and storage company.
13325 Riley St.
Holland, MI 49424
Grand Rapids Towing
Grand Rapids is a towing service that also serves auto transport customers. Not only do they move cars, trucks, and equipment locally, but they also deliver vehicles across the lower 48 states.
5510 Clay Ave, SW
Wyoming, MI 49548
Wyoming Auto Transport Resources
28th Street Metro Cruise – Featuring miles of classic, exotic and unique cars, the 28th Street Metro Cruise is an annual event held on a 15-mile stretch of 28th street, which goes through downtown Wyoming.
West Michigan Mustang Club – Based in Grand Rapids, the West Michigan Mustang Club works to restore and preserve Mustangs from the 1964 1/2 model to current years. They also host an annual car show.
Wyoming includes ZIP codes:
49418, 49503, 49508, 49509, 49519, 49548.