Safe And Reliable Wainwright Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The best way to get to Wainwright from other states in America is by airplane. Wainwright Airport is just a short drive south of the city. Like most of Alaska, the city is a beautiful and popular vacationing spot. Anyone making plans for shipping cars to or from Wainwright should consider choosing A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Wainwright to Anchorage||$531||709 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Wainwright to Denver||$1147||2869 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Wainwright to San Diego||$1228||3072 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Phoenix to Wainwright||$1249||3123 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Detroit to Wainwright||$1281||3204 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Wainwright||$1421||3554 miles||7 - 12 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our coverage in Wainwright
We will cover every mile across Alaska and all states of the U.S. to deliver your vehicle. We have one of the most extensive transportation networks across the country.
Our services in Wainwright
A-1 Auto Transport offers the most secure solution for transporting a high-end luxury car or classic. The cars with low ground clearance can load and unload using the hydraulic lift gates on our enclosed trucks. They will also get protection from the elements throughout the shipping process. When you pick open-air shipping, your car gets loaded on a multi-car trailer planned for the Alaska route. Small-sized and standard vehicles can get reduced prices when using the trucks because more of them can share a trip. Terminal shipping is a good idea for people with enough time to drive down to the transportation depots. The transporter will collect the car from the terminal and deliver it to the nearest depot where you live. Door-to-door shipping saves you from having to hassle through dropping off and collecting the vehicle. Our driver will fetch it and deliver it to any point that you choose. There are international shipping solutions to help you send your car across the border with little stress. We can help you get through the paperwork and find you the most suitable transport option.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard offers the lowest cost to ship. The cars get driven up and secured inside a large shipping vessel at the exit port. The reverse process happens on arrival.
- Shipping containers can protect the vehicles from bad weather while at sea. We have a shared and an exclusive container option.
Cars that we ship
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Wainwright, our service goes beyond what you know about cars. We also have reliable transportation for ATVs, boats, motorcycles, freight cargo, RVs, trucks, and yachts. You can find an exhaustive list on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Take the vehicle for repair if it has mechanical problems. In case you fail to fix the problems, note down the quirks and share this with the truck driver. Acclimatize the vehicle to the new environment by topping off the fluids, keeping the battery on a full charge, and checking the tire pressure.
- Clean the car so that it becomes easy to check for cosmetic damage. Once you are through with washing, walk around the vehicle and note down every detail about the dents and scratches. You can take photographs as supporting evidence. Share the report with the truck driver, who should acknowledge it.
- Make it known in advance if you plan to transport a non-running car. The trucking company might need special lifting equipment for such vehicles.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. It is the only amount of fuel needed to drive the car when loading and unloading. The FMSCAkeeps a weight restriction on transport trucks. Lowering the fuel stops the load from going beyond the set limits.
- In some cases, the truck driver might use any means necessary to turn off the alarm system leading to avoidable damage. Make sure that you have it disabled or give written instructions on how to handle it.
- Arm yourself with enough knowledge on shipping cars to or from Wainwright by checking the state regulations. You can also ask for help from the transport company.
Why you should choose to work with us
When it comes to automobile transportation, most people choose our services because of many reasons.
- We have more than 20 years of car shipping experience, placing us among the industry experts.
- A-1 Auto Transport is a fully licensed company. We make use of the highest safety standards, which is one of the criteria for licensing.
- We have complete transport solutions for all kinds of vehicles. Our transport services have a global reach.
- We have a great record of accomplishment that we can prove by sharing the feedback from our customers.
- Your car will get a complete insurance cover during transportation. We also have GPS, which will allow you to track the progress of your vehicle.
Get a free quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.