Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Passaic, New Jersey
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Passaic Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The City of Passaic is located in the northern part of New Jersey along the Passaic River, which borders the eastern side of the city. Passaic earned it’s nickname as the “Fastest Growing City In New Jersey” by adding nearly 10,000 residents between 1990 and 2000 and establishing itself as one of the largest municipalities in the state.
Need a motor vehicle delivered to or from Passaic, New Jersey? The tips below will tell you what you need to know! Use the local auto shipping directory to find a reliable auto shipper in the area.
Using Passaic Auto Transport Services
- Clean – Before you have a vehicle picked up by an auto transporter, you want to make sure it’s been cleaned thoroughly, both inside and out. A clean vehicle will make it easier for the transporter and you to assess any existing damages–and document those that are found–prior to the vehicle being in the care of the auto shipper. A clean interior will help ensure that nothing is rattling around during transport and causing possible damage. (Most auto transporters will not allow additional items to be stored in the vehicle during delivery.)
- Service – You won’t need a full tuneup before having a vehicle shipped, but you should have the tire pressure and fluids checked, at a minimum. Not only is it important that the car is in a good running condition so it can be loaded and unloaded, but proper maintenance will help prevent fluid leaks, which can cause damage to other vehicles as well as delays in delivery.
- Research – Before you sign a contract to have a company move your car, whether it’s to or from Passaic, you should do some basic research on the company history. Using the FMCSA website you can look up information about safety and service records for car shippers, as well as if they operate as a broker or a carrier. A little research can go a long toward helping you to find the right company to ship a vehicle–here’s the best source of information to get you started.
For information about other local businesses and tips on how best to use them, visit the official website for the City of Passaic.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Passaic Auto Transport Directory
Car Carrier Direct
An auto and motorcycle carrier with more than 20 years of experience in Passaic and Bergen Counties. They have a straightforward pricing model that’s easy to navigate and understand. For first-time car shippers and they give free cost estimates to all interested parties.
40 Feronia Way
Rutherford, NJ 07070
Jaime Vergara Auto Shipping
Jaime Vergara Auto Shipping has more than 15 years experience transporting cars, boats, motorcycles and commercial vehicles to and from the Passaic area. They specialize in international auto relocation to Europe, South America, and Central America.
563 Broad St.
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
United Road Services
A long distance, coast to coast and international auto shipping company based out of South Kearney, United Road Services ships single cars for private owners, company cars for businesses and fleets of vehicles for dealers and car rental agencies. They deliver autos to all 50 states and have an excellent service and safety record.
15 Hackensack Ave.
South Kearney, NJ 07032
Passaic Auto Resources
New Jersey Car Shows – Find local auto shows, cruise nights, auctions, contests, news and special events for car lovers from all over the state, including several locals to Passaic.
Car Clubs In New Jersey – Listings of more than 45 local auto clubs for classic car and truck lovers in New Jersey.
Services And Information
Passaic includes ZIP codes: