Shipping A Car You Just Bought | New Car Transport
Any time you’re looking to buy a new car, you want to find exactly what you’re looking for. After all, it’s a big investment and hopefully, it’s something that you’ll be able to rely on for years. It should meet all your requirements.
The problem is that when we do find that perfect car that we’ve been looking for, it’s often after an exhaustive search lead us to a private seller or dealer in another city, maybe even another state!
Most dealerships, especially when you’re buying a brand new car, can arrange to have it shipped to where you live. There are two things to understand about this process. Except for a few high-end and luxury automakers, most dealers are not going to be delivering the vehicle you’ve bought on one of their own trucks. They partner with (in other words, hire) a company to move the car for you, just like you or I would if we needed the service.
The second point is that this means there is no difference—and likely no savings—to be had by having the dealership deliver the vehicle. If you’re willing to make a few phone calls, get a couple estimates and invest a few minutes of your time, you’ll likely be able to save significant money and possibly even get a quicker delivery.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Assessing New Car Auto Transport Companies
- Think Enclosed – Shipping a new car is not much different from shipping a used car, classic car, or any other type of vehicle. The main difference may be that you want to make sure you’re using an enclosed carrier when having it shipped. It offers more protection than the standard open-air trucks and will ensure you get your new car in the mint condition you expect. When getting a cost estimate, make sure you’re asking for a quote for enclosed transport.
- Look For Experience – Seek out more established companies with a proven track records of experience, and ideally, one that delivers new cars on a regular basis. While shorter delivers may leave you with less options, there are usually some good regional and local companies that have a good amount of expertise. Larger operations, such as A-1 Auto Transport, Inc., also maintain offices in most major cities around the U.S. Experience counts in this industry so make sure you’ve seen evidence of it before committing to anything!
Buying a new car, truck, or motorcycle that you need shipped? Contact us today at the number at the top of the page for a FREE, no obligation cost estimate! We serve all 50 U.S. states, including Hawaii and Alaska, and are available 365 days a year!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?