Finding A Long Distance Car Shipper Near You
Auto transport is a complex business that requires coordination on many fronts, but that doesn’t mean it has to be difficult to find a quality company in your area to move your car. It’s generally a good practice to seek out a car shipper that is local to your area and operates in the area or region in which your car is headed. This way, you’ll be able to easily get in touch with someone if you have questions, or if you need to submit any paperwork or details about your specific shipment.
While it’s easy to understand the benefits of dinging a long distance car shipper near you, it’s not always easy to tell where companies are located. As a general rule of thumb, a company should list both their main office and satellite office locations on their website. If you come across a general looking car shipping website with vague information about where they’re located, that may not be the best option. A simple shortcut you can use to find an auto transporter near you is to use Google Maps to search. Almost every type of business has a presence on Google Maps and you can quickly and easily narrow down your search location to city, state, or region with the click of a button.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Signs that Prove that an Auto Transport Company Is Reliable
- They are approved by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Better Business Bureau, and have the required state certifications.
- Quality customer reviews and ratings are provided, both on their website and third party sites.
- A proven track record of experience and successful deliveries, particularly for the type of service you’re requesting.
- Modern equipment and the latest technology are implemented in their services across the board.
- Customer service representatives are easy to get in touch with and are helpful when it comes to answering your questions and addressing your concerns.
- Insurance coverage is provided for the full value of the vehicle while the it’s in their care—especially for high value and rare vehicles.
- No payment is required upfront. Most shippers will ask for a deposit to hold the reservation, but it should only be a small portion of the total cost.
All the characteristics listed above are signs of a reliable transport company that you can trust to move your car. At A-1 Auto Transport, we pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding these criteria, which is a big part of the success we’ve had in the industry. We also offer a robust discount program that many of our customers take advantage of to add further savings to our already affordable pricing model.
Related Information & Resources
State To State Moving - Do you need state to state auto transport because you’re relocating? We also provide long distance moving services and offer great savings if you need both!
Pricing Factors For Long Distance Car Shipping - For most people, the first question they have when considering an auto transport company is “How much will it cost?” This article explains what things influence the cost and how can save money along the way.