Transporting a motorcycle out of the City of Hailey is a simple process when it’s handled by a reliable transport company. Of course, it’s possible to ride the bike where it needs to go.
However, that would put a lot of extra mileage on it and leave it susceptible to the possibility of damage. Transporting it is a much safer way of getting the bike out of Hailey.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Transport Methods Available in Idaho.
When you have made the good decision to use professional shipping services, consider all your options. Before selecting a company to go through or a method to use for your motorcycle’s shipping process, ask questions. There are many methods of motorcycle transport to choose from, so keep your budget in mind and select a method you feel is safest for the motorcycle.
- Enclosed shipping is when the motorcycle’s transported in an enclosed container.
- Crated shipping requires thorough preparation, but is one of the safest methods. The bike’s strapped down to a wooden pallet for stability and placed inside a tight container.
- Open air shipping is a cheaper method where the bike’s shipped on top of a flatbed trailer. This method isn’t the safest, but can be just fine for shorter distances of transport.
- Terminal to terminal means that the motorcycle is dropped off at one shipping terminal and retrieved at another one.
- Door to door delivery is a convenient service where the company comes to pick the bike up wherever it is at. They then drop it off at the door of the location you specified.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory