Safe And Reliable Essex County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
While bearing a similar name to its counterpart miles away in England, Essex County differs as a highly diversified and urbanized region in the state of New Jersey. The county has one of the highest population densities and per head incomes in the country. It’s a booming commercial hub and has one of the busiest container handling terminals in America. There is also a great mix of tourist attractions and recreational facilities. Shipping cars to or from Essex County with A-1 Auto Transport is your most reliable option whether you’re moving or buying a new car.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Newark to Essex County||$8||8 miles||1-2 days|
|Essex County to Boston||$232||232 miles||2-4 days|
|Columbus to Essex County||$396||528 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Essex County||$449||598 miles||2-4 days|
|Essex County to to Charlotte||$467||622 miles||3-5 days|
|Essex County to Orlando||$642||1070 miles||4-6 days|
|Essex County to Tampa||$676||1126 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Essex County||$1128||2820 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Comprehensive car shipping services
- We will take care of your motorcycle shipping, boat transport, SUVs, RVs, yachts, snowmobiles, jet skis and even truck shipping. For a more comprehensive description of these services please visit the A-1 Auto Transport website.
- Our international shipping experience is exceptional. If you’re shipping cars to or from Essex County or on the international markets, A-1 Auto Transport is the right partner. Whether you’re shipping through the sea ports of New Jersey or any of the airports, we have the right services and solutions. We will help you with the paperwork and give you the right logistical solution.
- Your car gets delivered to your home when you choose the door-to-door delivery service. The service is convenient and costs slightly more than the terminal-to-terminal alternative. If you are not willing to go through the hassle of dropping and picking your car at transportation depots, then this is the right service for you.
- When shipping internationally, we have the cheaper sea freight option. The alternative air freight option is faster but costs more. On the domestic front, the cheaper mode of vehicle transportation happens on open trailers. Enclosed carriers are great for transporting vehicles that we would consider as highly fragile and this costs a little more.
Why you should choose us
- We have more than 20 years of auto shipping experience. Dealing with an experienced car shipping service guarantees you a professional job. We have immense experience across America and the international scene. Shipping cars to or from Essex County comes quite naturally to us.
- We are registered and licensed to carry out the business of automobile transportation. When you get our DOT number, please verify it on the US Department of Transportation’s website. Our emphasis is not just on compliance for the sake of it but also to protect you as the consumer.
- If we are great at car shipping, we are even better with our customers. We want you to experience our top-notch customer service as we transport your vehicle. Some of our customers have a few kind words to share about their experience shipping with us. We have some of these testimonials here.
Get the best rates for free!
Zip codes included in Essex County
- 07003- Bloomfield
- 07004- Fairfield
- 07006- Caldwell
- 07007- Caldwell
- 07009- Cedar Grove
- 07017- East Orange
- 07018- East Orange
- 07021- Essex Fells
- 07028- Glen Ridge
- 07039- Livingston
- 07040- Maplewood
- 07041- Millburn
- 07042- Montclair
- 07043- Montclair
- 07044- Verona
- 07050- Orange
- 07051- Orange
- 07052- West Orange
- 07068- Roseland
- 07078- Short Hills
- 07079- South Orange
- 07102- Newark
- 07101- Newark
- 07102- Newark
- 07103- Newark
- 07104- Newark
- 07105- Newark
- 07106- Newark
- 07107- Newark
- 07108- Newark
- 07109- Belleville
- 07110- Nutley
- 07111- Irvington
- 07112- Newark
- 07114- Newark
- 07175- Newark
- 07184- Newark
- 07188- Newark
- 07189- Newark
- 07191- Newark
- 07192- Newark
- 07193- Newark
- 07195- Newark
- 07198- Newark
- 07199- Newark
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.