West Coast Auto Transport Service Inc is an auto carrier based in Spokane, Washington. The
company was started in 2015 and is registered, licensed, and bonded by the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), United States Department of Transportation. It operates
under the USDOT number 2598135 and the Motor Carrier number 912243. The firm is
authorized to provide auto transport services throughout the continental United States.
This company can transport any type of motor vehicle. However, they specialize in sedans,
wagons, vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. The firm also transports recreational vehicles,
motorcycles, and boats. They provide standard open-air auto shipping which is the most cost
effective method of auto transportation. Enclosed car transport is also available for high-end
automobiles and collectibles.
West Coast Auto Transport Service Inc has a fleet of 12 power units and 12 drivers who are fully
licensed, insured, and bonded in compliance with the law. Online, the company has a 5-star
ranking on uship.com and a 1-star rating on transportreviews.com. The company doesn’t have a
website and can be reached by phone.
For further information and quotes, you can reach them through the contact details provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?