Uptown Transport is a towing and hauling company based in Tacoma, Washington. The
company has been in existence since 2014. In that time, it has served individual customers
and corporations alike. The company only serves local Tacoma and the areas nearby.
Uptown Transport is mostly known for its cheap towing services going as low as sixty dollars.
It has invested in trucks that can tow SUV’s, sedans, classic cars, and motorcycles. The
company also offers round-the- clock roadside assistance to anyone with a broken-down
vehicle in Tacoma. They will jump-start, change the tires, and offer lockout services anytime
of the day. They also do winching as well as 5 th wheel hauling and moving. Their customers
get to enjoy fleet discounts and free removal of junk in trucks and cars.
Uptown Transport has a sizeable vehicle storage facility where they can store both
motorized and inoperable cars. Other than towing, the company also hauls heavy
equipment to Washington and its environs.
The company’s reviews are displeasing. They have a rating of 0 on transportreviews.com.
The reviews fault it for damaging cars and refusing to offer any reprieve to the customers.
For more information, you can reach the company via the contacts provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?