United Road Services, Inc is a motor vehicle transportation company based in Romulus,
Michigan. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the Federal
Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 526599. They transport vehicles
nationwide across the United States.
The company deals in the transportation of various types of motor vehicles. They offer ‘pilot
transport’ services where they offer premium enclosed transport services for cars. This service
incorporates climate-controlled car carriers among other extras. They also transport to
assembly plants, rail distribution sites, ports, dealerships, auctions, and private residences. They
also deal in remarketing services, where they pick up one or more vehicles at the end of their
lease and reposition them anywhere in the United States. The company also offers a wide array
of marshalling and storage services for customers looking for temporary contracts to flex
inventory up or down as well as long-term storage solutions.
The company has mixed reviews online but most of them are generally positive. They can be
contacted through the contact information provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?