Ultra Auto Transport is a vehicle transport company based in Austin Texas. It is licensed by the
FMCSA under the MC number 886234 and USDOT number 2550233. The auto carrier is
registered as a limited liability company and was started in November 2014. The company is
currently run by Mr. Sean R. Pileski (the president) and Mr. Frank Mrozek, its COO. It offers
transport services through the mainland United States.
Ultra Auto Transport mainly provides open-air and enclosed transport services. It transports
anything from sedans, SUVs, RVs, motorcycles, boats, golf carts, trucks minivans, and heavy
hauling equipment. Ultra Auto Transport offers door to door and interstate trucking services. It
has a full value protection insurance policy of up to $350,000 for every shipment. The policy has
no hidden charges.
Ultra Auto Transport has received positive reviews from critics. The company has an A+ rating
with the BBB and a 5-star rating by transportreviews.com. Although relatively young in the
industry, the company is praised for providing ‘above average’services to its clients. The vehicle
shipper has sales reps on call every weekday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
In case of any questions or clarifications, the company’s contact information is provided on this
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?