Trusty Transport is a family owned vehicle transportation brokerage firm that is based in Issue,
Maryland. They are fully insured, bonded, and licensed to operate in the US by the Federal
Motor Carrier Safety Administration under the MC number 439849. They have been
operational since 2001, and have listed their primary contact person as Mr. Robert Anderson,
the owner of the company. They transport cars nationwide across the US.
They deal in the shipping of cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, and motorcycles. They offer both door to
door and terminal to terminal shipping via open carriers and enclosed carriers. Their open
carriers are normal 8-10 car carriers and they charge a higher price for their enclosed shipping
services. They carry insurance on cars being transported at no extra charge, up to $100,000.
Plus, they allow their customers to put up to 150 pounds of personal belongings in the truck,
with the caveat that the personal items are not covered by insurance. They are supporters of
the Wounded Warrior Project and offer discounts to military personnel who are relocating.
Trusty Transport has a website and is also listed on the business platform BBB. They have,
however been rated poorly. This stems from a single bad review from a customer who was
unsatisfied with their services. They can be reached through the contact information provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?