Truckers Choice 101 is a trucking and transportation company based in Houston, Texas. The
company has listed its primary contact person as Mr. Carlos Catala, the owner of the company.
They have been in business since 2005 and they transport vehicles and cargo across the United
Truckers Choice 101 is in the business of transporting cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs and motorcycles.
They are also in the business of offering training courses for people who are looking to venture
into the transportation industry. These live-training courses last a month and cost $300 for one
hour. They also have YouTube videos online that offer different types of tutorial lessons for
clients. Other than the training, Truckers Choice 101 also helps people file for MC numbers with
the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and USDOT registrations with the US
Department of Transportation.
Truckers Choice 101 does not have a working website, and they are also not listed with the
business platform BBB. They also do not have fleet details listed. Their registration numbers
with the FMCSA and the US Department of Transportation are also not available. There have
been complaints about Mr. Catala receiving payment for trainings and not following through
with the tutoring.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?