Truck It Transport Inc. is an auto broker based in New Port Richey, Florida. The company is
privately owned and has been in existence for 5 years. Its MC number is 686788.
The cargo or vehicles are usually picked up within 1-9 business days from the day the client
places an order or first available pick up date. Faster pick up times are available at an extra
cost. The cars are then loaded onto open carriers or enclosed carriers depending on
customer’s preference. Delivery is done on a door to door basis.
Upon delivery, the cars are inspected for damage before payment is finalized. Keep in mind
that they require no money when placing an order. The deposit amount is only credited
after the car is dispatched. The deposit amount will be on the client’s invoice but does not
mean that the amount will be taken. Sometimes drivers ask for more money and the
company takes this money out of the deposit (broker fee) and adds this onto carrier rate.
The price is no different for the customer, and the customer will be notified with updated
invoice when this happens.
The company has a lot of rave reviews. Customers have been impressed with its high quality
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?