Transportmycarz Logistics is an auto shipping company situated in Coppell, Texas. The
company was founded in 2013. It is privately owned and managed by the principal manager
Mr. John Pfeiffer. The company has been accredited by both the United States Department
of Transportation and the Federal Motor and Carrier Safety Administration. Its UDOT
number is 2247895 while its MC number is 731717.
The company is an auto broker. It has not fleet of its own. It fully relies on other carriers to
ship vehicles, motorcycles, and boats all over the country. All their auto carriers have
undergone a comprehensive background check and are fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
To that end, the company has had no recorded crashes since it was set up.
The two main transit methods offered are open carrier and enclosed carrier shipping. In
both cases, cars are strapped down with steel chains to prevent movement while on transit.
Transportmycarz Logistics also offers door to door services at an extra charge.
The company has a C+ rating on BBB. Customers fault it for being slow in delivery. Some also
allege that their cars were damaged while on transit.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?