Transport Premier Services, commonly dubbed TPS, operates out of Houston, Texas. The
company is owned by Mrs. Melanie Jackson who has a wealth of experience in the industry.
It has been in operation for around 5 years now. During this time, it has specialized in the
shipment of collector cars, antiques, exotic, vintage, classic cars, race cars or auction cars
nationwide. While it has no fleet of its own, it has a wide network of carriers all over the
country. Its USDOT number is 2381463 and its MC number is 815758.
TPS provides door-to- door services to all its customers based on their location. If they fail to
do so, they will organize a secondary location in the nearest public parking area. The
company also offers same-day delivery to customers who need to ship their vehicles to a
destination that takes less than 24 hours.
With their ‘guaranteed transport time’, TPS promises to deliver the client’s vehicle on a
specific date of their choosing. This service is a special add-on to customers who have a
slightly busier schedule.
The company has stellar reviews online. Customers praise it for its customer-centric
approach that put the needs of the clients first.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?