Top Auto Logistics is auto transport services broker based in Houston, Texas. The company was
established in 2016 and has 2 years experience in the auto transport industry. It is licensed and
bonded by the United States Department of Transportation through the Federal Motor Carrier
Safety Administration (FMCSA) under USDOT number 2889554 and Motor Carrier number
970594. The firm is licensed to provide auto transport services all over the United States and
The firm transports all kinds of motor vehicles including luxury automobiles, classic cars, vintage
automobiles, passenger cars, vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. They also transport recreational
vehicles, motorcycles, and boats. They provide standard open-air transport. Enclosed car
shipping is used for luxury automobiles and delicate cars. This firm is authorized to provide tow
away services and to transport inoperable and salvage vehicles.
Top Auto Logistics also offers ocean services for international shipping. The firm has 5 Star
ranking on transportreviews.com and Facebook, and 3 Star rating on yelp.com and
mapquest.com. It is a member of Central Dispatch with a score of 100%.
For further information and quotes, you can get in touch with the company through the contact
details provided on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?