TDK Auto Transportation is a Missouri-based auto shipping company with 4 trucks and 4
drivers. The privately-owned firm is fully licensed and bonded under the USDOT number
2047923 and MC number 717929.
TDK Auto Transportations ships a wide range of vehicles to all 50 states in the country. The
company offers two main modes of transport; enclosed carrier transport and open carrier
transport. Their open carriers are big and can hold up to 10 cars a time. This cuts down on
expenses because the shipping costs are spread among all the cars. Enclosed carriers are
only utilized when transporting collectibles, antiques or high-end cars that need to be kept
safe from harsh weather conditions.
The cars are delivered to the customer’s nearest central hub or door-to- door depending on
the budget needs of the client. The company also offers expedited services to clients who
need their cars delivered within three days. This is done at an extra cost.
TDK Auto Transportation is highly rated by both individual clients and corporations. The
customers say that the company goes the extra mile to ensure the cars are delivered within
the stipulated timeline. They were also impressed by the periodical updates regarding status
of the journey.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?