Swat Inc. is based in Glenview, Illinois. The company shipped its first car in 1992. It has since
transported more than 400,000 cars to both the domestic USA and all over the world. The
privately-owned company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured under the USDOT number
2882729 and MC number 967568.
They have three levels of services; standard, enclosed, and express. In standard, cars are
shipped via open carriers and are fully insured from damage and theft. Enclosed transport is
specific for high-end cars that need added protection from harsh weather conditions. The
‘Express’ package is their fastest mode of shipping and the most expensive.
The company has an all-inclusive quotation with no hidden charges. It does not require any
upfront deposit. All shipments are fully insured and are delivered door to door at no extra
charge. However, if the area of drop off or pickup is not readily accessible by trucks and
trailers, the goods are delivered to the nearest public parking area. They also provide their
customers with a tracking number that allows them to see the progress of their vehicles in
The company has a lot of positive reviews in the internet. The reviews praise its prompt
service and tailored customer care.
For more information, kindly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?