Specialized Transport Corp is an auto carrier based in New Port Richey, Florida. The firm is
licensed and bonded by the United States Department of Transportation through the Federal
Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) under USDOT number 850219 and motor carrier
number 2460871. The company is authorized to provide auto transport services throughout the
continental United States including the District of Columbia.
They move all types of motor vehicles including luxury automobiles, exotic cars, sports cars,
classic cars, sedans, wagons, vans, SUV’s, buses, and trucks. They also transport motorcycles,
recreational vehicles, and boats. These vehicles are mainly transported via open-air carriers.
They can also offer enclosed car shipping for luxury vehicles and delicate cars that need special
care and protection from the weather elements
Specialized Transport Corp is a small auto carrier with just over 2 years experience in the auto
transport industry. It focuses on the short and medium auto transport routes. This company has
mixed customer reviews. It is rated A- by Better Business Bureau (BBB), 5 Stars on uship.com,
and 1 Star on transportreviews.com and yellowpages.
For further information and quotes, you can reach them through the contact details provided
on this page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?