Shipping Experts is an auto transport company based in Sacramento, California. It is registered
by the FMCSA under the USDOT number 1248482 and MC number 489832. The company has
been in operation for the last 13 years. It is registered as a partnership between two brothers
Mr. Vladamir Nikolaychuk and Mr. Eli Nikolaychuk. Shipping Experts offers auto transport
services to the entire US.
The company transports boats, motorcycles, special care vehicles, luxury vehicles, and heavy
hauling machinery. Its service portfolio includes open-air transport, enclosed transport, and
luxury car transport services. The company also provides expedited shipping services for willing
clients. Shipping Experts also offers interstate trucking and a standard door to door service with
every shipment. The company also has a military discount for military personnel. Shipping
Experts has a full value protection insurance policy valued at $350,000 with no additional
The company has built a fairly good reputation during its 13-year stance in the transport
industry. It is hailed for its apparent ‘above average’ customer service. Shipping Experts has
experienced very few recorded complaints.
For any inquiries, you can directly contact the company via the contact information provided on
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?