Ship My Ride is a Canadian auto shipping company based in Calgary, Alberta. They deal in the
transportation of vehicles nationwide across Canada, the US-Canadian border, and to some
destinations within the United States. There is no contact persons listed for the company and
the ownership details are also not available.
The company transports various types of vehicle including cars, trucks, heavy machinery,
snowmobiles, motorcycles, and oversized vehicles. They do this through open carrier transport
and enclosed shipping, both by road and by rail. They mainly deal in open carrier transport
when shipping to the US. This is usually for customers who need to ship to the US for business,
vacation or relocation. However, you need customs paperwork in order for your vehicle to be
legal in the United States. A custom agent is necessary to make the proper arrangements for
your particular needs. Any modifications made to you vehicle should be indicated in the quote,
since it may change the way your vehicle is transported, and the prices charged.
Ship My Ride has a website that lets you have more insight into their shipping processes. You
can even request a quote through their website.
The company can be reached through the contact information provided on the page.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?